Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure (page 3 of 8)

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (42) · No (26)
  • System Errors Never (36), Occasionally (27) and Often (1)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Alisa

AlisaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Life changer and worth the money!

Love it! It cleans while I’m at work. Bigger dustbin than the last one I had and more suction. Clean lines on my thick carpet which is impressive. Just a shame it doesn’t clean my windows ;) I’ve recommended to all of my friends

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We love that you love our product, thank you for choosing us and for your time giving a wonderful review. Welcome to the Roborock family Alisa, you are what makes us great!

Martin Fathers

Martin FathersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My automated Roborock S6 cleaner

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a review Martin, this is how we continue to improve. You are what makes us great!

Reza Tabibi

Reza TabibiPerth, WA

Intelligent Product

I've found it an extremely intelligent product in terms of mapping and cleaning management. It's a perfect combination of machine learning and electronic engineering. Robert "as we call it" is our lovely family member now.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing Roborock, welcome to our family Reza. You are what makes us great!

Neil McLean

Neil McLeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Everyone should have one.

This vacuum is the best thing since sliced bread, our house has never looked so clean. It cleans under beds, in corners, under our lounge chairs all places that a conventional cleaner cant do. Excellent

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing Roborock and welcome to our family Neil. You are what makes us great!

Very helpful

This is my first time purchasing robot vacuum and I can say that it made my life easier. I spent less time with cleaning and more time with my family. Good suction and it's easy to use

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Nathalie, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Satish Sharma

Satish SharmaSydney, NSW

So far so good

Doing well, wish if all the accessories also available in Australia, price wise like China. The same accessories are far more cheaper if you order from china. Otherwise good product.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback for this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family Satish. You are what makes us great!

Roboroc vacuum

This product was easy to set up.
it took a while on the first clean whilst it was mapping the house.
connected easily to the wifi.
App works great get msgs and can control the vacuum easily through the app

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Ian, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great

Jimmy M

Jimmy MHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant service from the get go

The website cart is a bit of a trap and after deleting and reviewing I accidentally ordered a black S6 Pure, the boss wanted a white one so a quick email and I was assured I'd get a white one. I did and can't believe how good it is, the app is great too and so easy to pick a room to vaccuum.

Very impressed with the Roborock and the service.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time and for sharing your wonderful experience with Roborock. Welcome to our family Jimmy. You are what makes us great!

Mike

MikeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Game changer!

After years of manual vacuuming I finally decided it was time to enter the world of investing in a robotic vacuum cleaner. Well safe to say I’m glad I have and the Roborock S6 Pure is exactly what I hoped it would be. I only have a 2 bedroom apartment so cannot comment on what it is like for bigger places but it leaves my floors looking great every time. The mop function doesn’t get those deep dirty marks off the floors however does the job in giving the floors a good clean. Overall would definitely recommend.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time and for sharing your wonderful experience . Welcome to the Roborock family Mike. You are what makes us great!

Perfect

Excellent can’t complain the work you have done to give us the pieces of mind will come back to it.hope everyone can support the company to build more in near future. Thank you

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Lieu, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great

sfbeggs

sfbeggsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing!

I have only had this a couple of weeks and find it amazing I wish I’d got it sooner I have not fully looked into all that it can do but so far it has reached all my expectations

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time giving us a feedback. Welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

G. Edgar

G. EdgarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Buy ever

Absolutely love our Roborock. Wasn’t sure about this type of vacuums effectiveness but am converted. We run Karen everyday she even manages to get up all our dog and cat hair off the carpet. Bonus having the mopping function. House always looks great now.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We love that you love our product Edgar, thank you for choosing us and for your time giving a review. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

twotigers156342

twotigers156342South East Queensland, QLD

Wish we'd bought this product sooner!

We love our Roborock. We did a lot of research before we bought and weighed everything up. For our situation, this was the perfect buy. It completes vacuuming our 3 bedroom home in 1 hour 40 mins and the floor is so very clean. Love it!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We love that you love our product, thank you for choosing us and for your time giving a review. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Douglas Ferreira

Douglas FerreiraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Makes my life much easier

The vacuum and mopping functionalities works really well. Specially good for day-to-day cleaning but also works well for more heavy floor cleaning, such when you have some dry stains on the floor. In this conditions you might have to ask the vacuum cleaner to mop twice or 3x times, but you can define specific zones for that.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, Douglas. You are what makes us great!

Gibbo

GibboSydney Surrounds, NSW

Robotic S6 Pure

We read reviews in here, choice and via Google and this got great reviews, so we thought we give it a go. We have never had another robotic vac to compare to but are very impressed with this so far and glad we got it. Is quiet and efficient and does asll the rooms we want in a 5 bedroom house with floorboards. During winter we had our dogs inside at night and this has picked up all the dog fur and an inside cat fur with ease. Leaves the floors spotless and very easy to operate via the app on our Samsung S10 phones. We haven't tried the mop function yet but would recommend this to anyone with pets and is cheaper than other brands. We glad we got this over more expensive brands.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your wonderful experience and for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

This product has changed my life.

It’s the best. Sitting outside having a glass of sparkling Rose, while my floors are being vacuumed. Recommended to me by a friend. Best vacuum I have ever bought. Love it.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Robyn, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Graham Habgood

Graham HabgoodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with my Roborock Vacuum.

Had the Roborock for 3 weeks and it has transformed my cleaning regime. It does a great job. probably better that when I vacuumed manually. Extremely happy with it and would recommend.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We are happy that you are happy Graham, thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Perfect Vaccum Robo

Been using Xiaomi roborock s6 for about 2 months now. It does the perfect job of vaccum with control of house through mapping out locations and easy use. Real value for money awesome product

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Sarath, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

It does a decent job

I like how smart it is. It is only a week that I have it, but so far so good. And very happy with my purchase. I would recommend it

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

This is Amazing!!!

I was a bit skeptical, but I am so impressed. It gets into spaces I really thought would be missed. Easy to set up and use. It will definitely save me both time and effort.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Jackie, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Linda R.

Linda R.asked

One of the review says you can't map for mopping only a specific area - is this correct?

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul
Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Elisa T.
Elisa T.

Purchased our Roborock a few weeks ago, our house is completely slate tiles - vacuums no problem, mop function works fairly well, but where the slate is really uneven it won't get into all the grooves, if that makes sense. Still 100% happy with it - we soak the mop pads with a bit of floor cleaner as you can't put chemicals in the mop itself and it does a great job.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners