Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure

Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure (page 4 of 8)

How to land the best robot vacuum

A reliable robot vacuum can free up time to spend with loved ones and enjoy your favourite hobbies. In this 2020 guide, we help you know what to look for in a robot vacuum cleaner.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (42) · No (26)
  • System Errors Never (36), Occasionally (27) and Often (1)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Great product highly recommended.

Has clever software and powerful suction. Cleaning the dust bin makes you realised how much dirt it can pick up on hard floors. It cleans every corner of the room. Once you figure out how to use it, it is easy to use and maintain. A time-saving product with parts easily available on ebay.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Powelly

Powelly

Great vacuum

Very good at room mapping and limiting where it goes. Very clever at negotiating all the obstacles. Mopping is more shining the floor with a wet pad to maintain floor

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Powelly, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Markymark

MarkymarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Robot!

Does a great cleaning job. Struggles a bit with mapping, especially when the laser can see out through sliding doors. Manual map edits fix this and software updates improve operation all the time.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Mark, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

Brett W.

Brett W.South East Queensland, QLD

Life-changing for a family with young kids

Super easy, really intuitive and simple app, great way to bridge the gap between deep cleans during busy family life! We schedule it to run every night and it just all happens without us having to do anything.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Brett, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Gabbi Bamford

Gabbi BamfordPerth, WA

Amazing.

This thing is so smart. I love that it maps out the house! When my kids have made a mess I just send it to that area to pick up the sand etc, no bumping into things and having to pick the robot up to that area. So great! Highly recommend.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us Gabbi. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us Danielle. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Lionel

Lionel

Takes the Work out of Housework!!

I used to vacuum the floors weekly which was nowhere near enough. Now they are vacuumed three times a week effortlessly. Our floors always look clean now thanks to our Roborock called Betsy. Thank you so much for this labour saving device, couldn’t live without Betsy now!!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us Lionel. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Best purchase ever

I bought the Roborock S5 pure a month ago. I highly recommend this enough! Copes with Golden retriever hair and all the leaves and twigs he brings into the house. I use it most days of the week. Really happy with my purchase

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

We are happy that you are happy Preetha, thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Amazing

Simple to set up . Able to get into little corners and pick up dirt I didn’t know I had . I was sceptical when purchasing but had done my homework on brands . So happy with this purchase .

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Kim, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Amazing!

This vacuum has been a game changer in my house, I finally have time back in my day and to not worry about vacuuming or mopping is a godsend! It vacuums just as good as my Dyson of not better as it gets into the smaller areas which my Dyson can’t reach. I’m absolutely thrilled with my purchase

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience Danielle! Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

alb

alb

Amazing!

I wasn’t sure if it was worth the purchase as I love to vacuum anyway but this thing is amazing. The amount of dust this is picking up from under the furniture is gross but amazing! I am able to set it to clean while I’m going to work and come home to clean floors. The robot remembers anything in its way and sticks to the walls set out in the map. It took me a few goes to get the map right but was easy once I figured it out. Due to renovating it is only set to do the living rooms at the moment but it will easily manage the whole house when it’s all done-the battery life is way better than I could have expected. It is cautious and it remembers things better than my husband or children can!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Adonis Mundo

Adonis MundoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made life easier

Once you got the setup done, cleaning the floor has never been easy. Just be reminded that to set this up properly with the phone app, you need a 2.4ghz network. It won't work on 5ghz. There is a workaround it though, look it up on the web.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Adonis, and welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

carollyn darby

carollyn darbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best

Absolutely love the Roborock, so easy to use and is an excellent vacuum. I bought this specifically for cat litter and pet hair and it is amazing, very reliable and does the job to an excellent standard. Had saved me hours in spot cleaning. The mop function is also pretty good, great for in between steam mopping. It is the best gadget I own and highly recommend to anyone!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience Carollyn and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Ani

AniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wow-Hesitant - So Glad it purchased it

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for choosing us Ani, and welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

The best purchase I’ve ever made

So happy with my new roborock pure 6.Easy to ensemble and to use and it does excellent job.The whole process of purchasing and delivery was fast and prompt.5 stars from me .

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us Sandra, and welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Richard

Fantastic little machine. Use is everyday to clean my wooden floor. I dont use it on my carpet as too much wool to pick up and feel up the container. We named it "Richard" by my son and he is part of the household now. Everything you said it will do, u did delivered.

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience Caroline and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

So good

We have a golden retriever and 2 boys. Loving our new Roborock. The house looks and feels clean all the time and I love how you can zone specific areas of the house to clean. Efficient and quite

Sue T.

Sue T.Sydney, NSW

It's such a life changing & life saving machine

i was not 100% sure before friends recommended the S6 Pure to me initially. but i still bought to give it a try. And since then, i have to say, it's such a life changing & life saving machine. I have been not touching my normal vacuum cleaner and mops for many days. The robot has just done all the work for me. and i'm obsessed to watch on the map how it does the work. it's really good. does great job, smart, east yo use. 1000% recommend.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time giving us a review Sue and for choosing us, welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Tanya Barron

Tanya BarronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Clever little Robot

Maps the house automatically and accurately. Step by step Instructions on how to begin the mapping process is needed. I haven't yet used all of the functions. I love it!

Roborock T.Roborock Australia

Thank you for choosing us, Tanya, welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

Fantastic. I have been recommending this unit to friends and family.

I was expecting a novelty. A toy. But the S6 Pure has changed how we do chores around the house. It has freed up so much of our time and we look at standard vacuums in a very different light.
If only Roborock had a vaccuum that could clean my car, life would be complete.

Roborock T.Roborock

We are glad you are happy with your purchase, Anthony! Thank you for choosing us and welcome to the Roborock family! You are what makes us great!

Originally posted on gearbite.com.au using our platform

See all Xiaomi Roborock S6 Pure reviews

Linda R.

Linda R.asked

One of the review says you can't map for mopping only a specific area - is this correct?

Alex

Alexasked

does animal hair clog up the brushes? I'm not keen on pulling hair out of the brushes every day with x2 dogs and 2cats

Paul
Paul

Our dog only has short hair but have had no issues with the brush clogging

Jam

Jamasked

Is the Roborock any good for vacuuming and mopping on slate tile floors?

Elisa T.
Elisa T.

Purchased our Roborock a few weeks ago, our house is completely slate tiles - vacuums no problem, mop function works fairly well, but where the slate is really uneven it won't get into all the grooves, if that makes sense. Still 100% happy with it - we soak the mop pads with a bit of floor cleaner as you can't put chemicals in the mop itself and it does a great job.

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

The popular Roborock S6 Pure is marketed by Xiaomi as the revamped version of their S6 model, and is offered at a cheaper price of $799.

Features:

• Dual vacuuming and mopping functionality is afforded by a 180mL water tank, which can effectively clean a space up to 150 square metres in one go
  • Designed with 7 built-in sensors, including a LiDAR (laser) sensor, fan speed sensor, dock sensor, dustbin sensor, anti-fall sensor, trapped wheel sensor, and wall sensor. Other convenient features that help the S6 Pure navigate a home include the bumper, vertical bumper, gyroscope, accelerometer, odometer and compass.
  • Laser room mapping adds precision to your robot vacuum’s planned path
  • Can be used to clean a variety of surfaces, including carpet, tiled floors and hardwood
  • Selective room cleaning allows you to set zones which your robovac will clean (for example, one room or the whole house). You can also set ‘no-go zones’ or virtual walls to bar off certain areas, for example rooms will breakables like vases.
  • Advanced noise control helps the S6 Pure remain quiet (50% quieter than the S5, according to Roborock)
  • Schedule cleaning sessions using the Xiaomi Home App, so you can come home to sparkling clean floors
  • Includes a dock charger, dustbin box, washable HEPA filter, water tank, water tank filters, moisture-proof pad, microfibre mop cloth, user manual and mobile app guide.
CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners