Xiaomi Roborock S7

Xiaomi Roborock S7

Listing monitored by Roborock

4.5

So far so good

We have glossy polished concrete floors, tiles and wool carpet. I was worried about the potential of marking the polished concrete, but it looks fine so far.
It was easy to setup and start cleaning. Very happy so far.

Purchased in June 2021 at Roborock for $1,199.00.

Ang.
Ang.Central West, NSW

Amazing!

Best investment ever. I am a clean freak who is always cleaning my floors. This has been a real game changer. It is great on the tiles, floor planks and carpet. Great with pet hair. The app is easy to use as well. Highly recommend this product.

Purchased in July 2021 for $1,200.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
ozN
ozNSydney Surrounds, NSW

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Only had the unit 7 months, and it cost $800, and yet when the charger has gone faulty, I have been told it is not under warranty. You would expect better when paying a premium price.
The water tank is leaking but I was told to fix myself.
And the mopping pad also faulty, though understand that is under consumables so not covered, but clearly not the best design.

Purchased in November 2020 for $797.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Pablo
PabloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vacuum good - poor sale

The vacuum performs well, however the fact that Roborock.com.au packaged a pre-sale that included disposable mop pads which are not suited to the s7 leaves a lot to be desired.

Purchased in May 2021.

Product is used Weekly
Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Pablo, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at customerservice@roborock.com.au

The best thing I have purchased for myself!

Highly recommend Roborock! Does a wonderful job with vacuuming and mopping, my family and myself are very suprised that this little thing does a better job then a paid cleaners I’ve had in the past.

Purchased in June 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,000.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Lisa. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far

Perfect! Can't live without it

Marble, Hardwood timber, carpet.

Absolutely awesome - it's now our favourite family member. Our floors (Especially under the bed etc) has never been so clean! Simply marvellous!

Set and forget. Remembers the 4 levels of the house.

Purchased in June 2021 at Mobileciti.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Merlin! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Simon
SimonPerth, WA

Life is too short - get the S7!

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,000.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Simon, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Sue F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great vacuum Love it !

Very happy with my purchase works well on my hardwood & tiled floors . Prefer the washable mopping pad to the disposable one as it does not last the full clean SueF

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,000.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Sue, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Roborock S7 helps me multitask, but cleaning quality is just OK!

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,019.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Akshay, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at customerservice@roborock.com.au

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock S7 compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Great robot vacuum! Perfect for pet hair

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,019.15.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Josh! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Vivian
Vivian Central Queensland, QLD

Perfect present for the husband :)

Bought this as a birthday present for the Husband as a joke. He loves it as I am not continuously whining for him to help with the housework. We can set it and forget the vacuuming and that is one task completed. With a teenager and two inside dogs with tiles and carpet it is perfect for the job. Two thumbs up.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,149.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Vivian, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Vickstar
VickstarSydney, NSW

Roborock Rocks!

I love this machine. One of the best investments. I work long hours and being able to have this chore done for me is brilliant. I haven't used the mop feature as yet so cannot review that feature. I was surprised at how much dust it collects from our wooden floors even when they look pretty clean.

Purchased in May 2021.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Vickstar, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does exactly what we wanted

The Roborock S7 vacuums and mops saving time in our busy schedules. We are constantly surprised by the amount of dust it picks up after a couple days. When it mops, it cleans up dirt with ease.

Purchased in May 2021 at RoboRock for $1,016.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Chris, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Mark
MarkLaunceston, TAS

Love it.

Have used it on both carpet and vinyl tiles it works brilliantly. Carpet seems best to restrict to a couple of big rooms to prevent dust chamber over-filling but that is fine. Wish the room divider allowed more flexibility other than just 1 line. Some of my areas aren't single straight line split. Still it works remarkably well. Very happy.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,050.00.

Product is used Weekly
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Mark. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Ollie
OllieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

She is my new baby))))))

Words can not describe the happiness I received by choosing this company, this vacuum cleaner (Mashka) and this service. I can not thank them enough for creating such a cute, smart, alive(! Yes, I talk to her and treat her as a full family member, the only one, in fact, that cleans up after itself
:-D ) vacuum !
It cleans so well, its so easy to operate, to clean , to remove and put parts back on. I'm absolutely in love. I thank you, wonderful and smart creators for this creature:) I also thank you, service people and Esther for being so patient and lovely, AND accessible online all the time, immediately! The top service!!!

Purchased in June 2021 at Roborock for $1,020.00.

Floor Type Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Wow! We love to hear that you have your Roborock named. Thank you for your time sharing your experience with your Mashka. We highly appreciate your feedback as you are what makes us great! Welcome to the Roborock family.