Xiaomi Roborock S7

Xiaomi Roborock S7

Listing monitored by Roborock

Marie-Louise
Marie-LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with my Roborock S7!

Purchased in July 2021 at Mobileciti for $1,200.00.

Amy
AmyPerth, WA

Cant live with out it now!

Love it! Makes my life so much easier. Gets around all furniture with such efficiency and doesnt miss much, Love the water tank to for a great all round mop. Unfortunately wont jump up and vacuum my higher pile rugs.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,100.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Ang.
Ang.Central West, NSW

Amazing!

Best investment ever. I am a clean freak who is always cleaning my floors. This has been a real game changer. It is great on the tiles, floor planks and carpet. Great with pet hair. The app is easy to use as well. Highly recommend this product.

Purchased in July 2021 for $1,200.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood

Susan
SusanPerth, WA

Sadly Disappointed

Purchased in July 2021 at Roborock Australia for $1,019.15.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
System Errors Every time

The best thing I have purchased for myself!

Highly recommend Roborock! Does a wonderful job with vacuuming and mopping, my family and myself are very suprised that this little thing does a better job then a paid cleaners I’ve had in the past.

Purchased in June 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,000.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Lisa. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far

Perfect! Can't live without it

Marble, Hardwood timber, carpet.

Absolutely awesome - it's now our favourite family member. Our floors (Especially under the bed etc) has never been so clean! Simply marvellous!

Set and forget. Remembers the 4 levels of the house.

Purchased in June 2021 at Mobileciti.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Merlin! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Melissa
Melissa Sydney, NSW

LIFE CHANGER

I bought this Roborock v7 as an upgrade from my xiamo robot vaccum, this robot vaccum is a life changer, long life battery, suction is excellent I have 3 girls long hair and we don’t have to worry about vaccuming daily, the mop is really good but for stubborn stains I still have to spot clean but still it’s better then mopping the whole area.
You can choose what area to clean from mapping and that makes it soo easy!

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,149.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Melissa. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Larissa
LarissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A game changer

This has been a huge help to us. With two young kids and a dog who seems to shed a full coat every time he sneezes, I couldn’t keep up with the vacuuming and it was causing a lot of stress. Now we run this every day (and mop a couple of times a week) and it’s enabled us to stay on top of it all. We have both floorboards and carpet, and it does a great job on both. The dustbin isn’t huge, so sometimes I will pause the clean part-way through to empty it, but it’s only a very minor trade-off.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,019.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Larissa! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Best robo vacuum I've owned

Bought the S7 from Roborock Australia. I've had 2 irobot roombas and a roborock S5 Max so far. Hard to fault this machine. The new agitating mop does a near-human job now and the fact it can elevate above carpets and when its parked saves a lot of moisture related problems. Roborock sent me the incorrect 30 extra mop replacements which were not suitable for the S7 but when queried on it, they acknowledged it and gave a small refund. Thats good aftersales service.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,000.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Tony, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock S7 compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Great robot vacuum! Perfect for pet hair

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,019.15.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Josh! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Jhoan
JhoanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This Vacuum is so good

We have both, carpet and timber floor, plenty of obstacles to go around and it does the work properly every time, no carpet wet, no marks on timber flooring, sensors work really well, mop and vacuum do a really good job.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,200.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Jhoan, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Will E.
Will E.Sydney, NSW

Like Magic.

I live in a house with timber floors close to the sea. The floors were always covered in a sticky salt and dust composite and we found it hard to keep clean as we had to clean everyday. Then we got a puppy! The S7 is wonderful. We have set it to operate everyday and it does a thorough job. Like magic. Highly recommend though we haven't tried it on carpets yet.

Purchased in June 2021.

Floor Type Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Will! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Vivian
Vivian Central Queensland, QLD

Perfect present for the husband :)

Bought this as a birthday present for the Husband as a joke. He loves it as I am not continuously whining for him to help with the housework. We can set it and forget the vacuuming and that is one task completed. With a teenager and two inside dogs with tiles and carpet it is perfect for the job. Two thumbs up.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,149.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Vivian, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Vickstar
VickstarSydney, NSW

Roborock Rocks!

I love this machine. One of the best investments. I work long hours and being able to have this chore done for me is brilliant. I haven't used the mop feature as yet so cannot review that feature. I was surprised at how much dust it collects from our wooden floors even when they look pretty clean.

Purchased in May 2021.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Vickstar, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Excellent Robot Vacuum that actually works

First time robotic vaccum user/purchaser. I am impressed how well it works.
Had some initial issues in getting Map (room/zone) to work but after few tries it worked perfectly.
Just set the schedule for the week and it will work perfectly.

Just be cautious, brushes get struck when use on shaggy/wool carpet. Rest works great on hard floor, tiles and plain carpet.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,100.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for giving us some of your time to provide us your feedback, we highly appreciate those points as this is how we continue to improve. Welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!