Xiaomi Roborock S7

Xiaomi Roborock S7

Listing monitored by Roborock

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (8) · No (9)
  • System Errors Never (10) and Occasionally (7)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

So far so good

We have glossy polished concrete floors, tiles and wool carpet. I was worried about the potential of marking the polished concrete, but it looks fine so far.
It was easy to setup and start cleaning. Very happy so far.

Purchased in June 2021 at Roborock for $1,199.00.

ozN
ozNSydney Surrounds, NSW

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Only had the unit 7 months, and it cost $800, and yet when the charger has gone faulty, I have been told it is not under warranty. You would expect better when paying a premium price.
The water tank is leaking but I was told to fix myself.
And the mopping pad also faulty, though understand that is under consumables so not covered, but clearly not the best design.

Purchased in November 2020 for $797.00.

Floor Type Tiles

Fantastic product

Vacuum Works well on tiles and carpets. Excellent suction. The mop function was an added bonus. Love love love it! The app is so easy to use. I would love to see alert for when the water tray is almost empty.

Purchased in July 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,085.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your kind words, Chris! We appreciate your time in leaving this review. Welcome to the Roborock family!

Judith
JudithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dobby is a very welcome new member of our Clean Team.

Purchased in May 2021.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Judith, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at customerservice@roborock.com.au

Mike D.
Mike D.Sydney, NSW

Awesome. Just awesome.

It's seriously awesome. I was expecting it to be good from the reviews but i'm honestly amazed and horrified about how much dust and dirt this picks up. I was sure it get stuck every 5 seconds but no it's been incredible. Seriously impressed with the technology.

The kids love it. The wife loves it. I love it.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,000.00.

Floor Type Wood
Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Mike, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far
Simon
SimonPerth, WA

Life is too short - get the S7!

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,000.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Simon, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Sue F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great vacuum Love it !

Very happy with my purchase works well on my hardwood & tiled floors . Prefer the washable mopping pad to the disposable one as it does not last the full clean SueF

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,000.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Sue, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

PennySydney, NSW

Our cat loves our S7 just as much as we do!

This is our first robovac and we didn’t think it would be this impressive. Easily mapped our rooms, it can easily handle the change of levels between our carpet and wooden floors that contain rugs. Love how hard working it is picking up our cat’s white fur. So efficient at vacuuming, I didn’t realise our floors were that dirty or covered in so much fur! The only disappointment is emptying the bin. I now have the time to enjoy the more fun things in life.

Purchased in June 2021.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Penny. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Roborock S7 helps me multitask, but cleaning quality is just OK!

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Akshay, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at customerservice@roborock.com.au

roborocks7

Have had my machine a couple of weeks more than happy with performance on both carpet and timber floors. Charges part way through then completes job 140 minutes byall up

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Mary, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Bin
BinSouth East Queensland, QLD

New housemaid

I call this Roborock S7 my husband new toy, he loves it, we have a cat and a lab who shed hair all time, we have timber and carpet floors, he has set up both our phones to start the housemaid to work while we are away from home, I was recently in WA and he was in Qld and i set it to work a zone area, but he was outside, he got a laugh out of that. Seriously roborock s7 does an excellent job, we are very happy with this product...looking forward for when the new docking station is available, so it empty itself and add more water when needed.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,200.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Bin. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Time saver!

First Robo Vac and very impressed. I no longer need to argue with the kids or myself about vacuuming! Just put the robovac on and off it goes! Vacuums well, although a dust catches full reminder would be helpful! I can now set it off twice a week and the house stays clean! Mop function works pretty well, but just uses water. Some more sticky or stubborn marks will still need a spot clean.....still better than having to do a full mop! Loving this so far!

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,015.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Adam, that's nice to hear! Thank you very much for your feedback, you are what makes us great!

Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does exactly what we wanted

The Roborock S7 vacuums and mops saving time in our busy schedules. We are constantly surprised by the amount of dust it picks up after a couple days. When it mops, it cleans up dirt with ease.

Purchased in May 2021 at RoboRock for $1,016.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Chris, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Dwayne Miller
Dwayne MillerAU

Our 4th robot vac is the best yet.

The S7 is our fourth robot vacuum. We've owned two Neato vacuums and the Roborock S5. This is by far the best yet. The improvements to the S5 have improved already good functionality quite significantly. The real master-stroke for this system though, for us, is the customisation possible through the app. It's just lovely to come home to a vacuumed and mopped house where each space has been cleaned the way it needs to be - deep vac on the rug where the cat sleeps, double mopped in the kitchen where the kids help cook etc. It doesn't replace doing it yourself but it can be done daily if desired. Awesome bit of kit.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,019.15.

Roborock T.Roborock

Wow! That is wonderful to hear, Dwayne! Thank you for your time sharing your experience with your S7. We highly appreciate your feedback as you are what makes us great! Welcome to the Roborock family.

Pauline
PaulineSouth East Queensland, QLD

So impressed with Roborock S7!!

We have a small townhouse, vinyl flooring & rugs. The S7 vacuums them all perfectly, it does such a great job. It makes an excellent job of mopping the vinyl flooring, not leaving it too wet. It is easy to program even if you are not tech savvy!! We have never had a robot before & this one has exceeded our expectations.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Pauline, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.