Xiaomi Roborock S7

Listing monitored by Roborock

4.4
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (21) · No
  • System Errors Never (9), Occasionally (10) and Every time (1)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

ozN
ozNSydney Surrounds, NSW

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Only had the unit 7 months, and it cost $800, and yet when the charger has gone faulty, I have been told it is not under warranty. You would expect better when paying a premium price.
The water tank is leaking but I was told to fix myself.
And the mopping pad also faulty, though understand that is under consumables so not covered, but clearly not the best design.

Purchased in November 2020 for $797.00.

Floor Type Tiles
Susan
SusanPerth, WA

Sadly Disappointed

Purchased in July 2021 at Roborock Australia for $1,019.15.

System Errors Every time
Pablo
PabloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Vacuum good - poor sale

The vacuum performs well, however the fact that Roborock.com.au packaged a pre-sale that included disposable mop pads which are not suited to the s7 leaves a lot to be desired.

Purchased in May 2021.

Product is used Weekly
Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Pablo, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at customerservice@roborock.com.au

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock S7 compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

The best thing I have purchased for myself!

Highly recommend Roborock! Does a wonderful job with vacuuming and mopping, my family and myself are very suprised that this little thing does a better job then a paid cleaners I’ve had in the past.

Purchased in June 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,000.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Lisa. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Larissa
LarissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A game changer

This has been a huge help to us. With two young kids and a dog who seems to shed a full coat every time he sneezes, I couldn’t keep up with the vacuuming and it was causing a lot of stress. Now we run this every day (and mop a couple of times a week) and it’s enabled us to stay on top of it all. We have both floorboards and carpet, and it does a great job on both. The dustbin isn’t huge, so sometimes I will pause the clean part-way through to empty it, but it’s only a very minor trade-off.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Larissa! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far
PennySydney, NSW

Our cat loves our S7 just as much as we do!

This is our first robovac and we didn’t think it would be this impressive. Easily mapped our rooms, it can easily handle the change of levels between our carpet and wooden floors that contain rugs. Love how hard working it is picking up our cat’s white fur. So efficient at vacuuming, I didn’t realise our floors were that dirty or covered in so much fur! The only disappointment is emptying the bin. I now have the time to enjoy the more fun things in life.

Purchased in June 2021.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Penny. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

roborocks7

Have had my machine a couple of weeks more than happy with performance on both carpet and timber floors. Charges part way through then completes job 140 minutes byall up

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Mary, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Great robot vacuum! Perfect for pet hair

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,019.15.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Josh! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Bin
BinSouth East Queensland, QLD

New housemaid

I call this Roborock S7 my husband new toy, he loves it, we have a cat and a lab who shed hair all time, we have timber and carpet floors, he has set up both our phones to start the housemaid to work while we are away from home, I was recently in WA and he was in Qld and i set it to work a zone area, but he was outside, he got a laugh out of that. Seriously roborock s7 does an excellent job, we are very happy with this product...looking forward for when the new docking station is available, so it empty itself and add more water when needed.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,200.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Bin. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Will E.
Will E.Sydney, NSW

Like Magic.

I live in a house with timber floors close to the sea. The floors were always covered in a sticky salt and dust composite and we found it hard to keep clean as we had to clean everyday. Then we got a puppy! The S7 is wonderful. We have set it to operate everyday and it does a thorough job. Like magic. Highly recommend though we haven't tried it on carpets yet.

Purchased in June 2021.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Will! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Vivian
Vivian Central Queensland, QLD

Perfect present for the husband :)

Bought this as a birthday present for the Husband as a joke. He loves it as I am not continuously whining for him to help with the housework. We can set it and forget the vacuuming and that is one task completed. With a teenager and two inside dogs with tiles and carpet it is perfect for the job. Two thumbs up.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,149.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Vivian, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Vickstar
VickstarSydney, NSW

Roborock Rocks!

I love this machine. One of the best investments. I work long hours and being able to have this chore done for me is brilliant. I haven't used the mop feature as yet so cannot review that feature. I was surprised at how much dust it collects from our wooden floors even when they look pretty clean.

Purchased in May 2021.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Vickstar, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

Mark
MarkLaunceston, TAS

Love it.

Have used it on both carpet and vinyl tiles it works brilliantly. Carpet seems best to restrict to a couple of big rooms to prevent dust chamber over-filling but that is fine. Wish the room divider allowed more flexibility other than just 1 line. Some of my areas aren't single straight line split. Still it works remarkably well. Very happy.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,050.00.

Product is used Weekly
Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Mark. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Very impressive - cleans quickly and quietly

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Lisa! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Ollie
OllieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

She is my new baby))))))

Words can not describe the happiness I received by choosing this company, this vacuum cleaner (Mashka) and this service. I can not thank them enough for creating such a cute, smart, alive(! Yes, I talk to her and treat her as a full family member, the only one, in fact, that cleans up after itself
:-D ) vacuum !
It cleans so well, its so easy to operate, to clean , to remove and put parts back on. I'm absolutely in love. I thank you, wonderful and smart creators for this creature:) I also thank you, service people and Esther for being so patient and lovely, AND accessible online all the time, immediately! The top service!!!

Purchased in June 2021 at Roborock for $1,020.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Wow! We love to hear that you have your Roborock named. Thank you for your time sharing your experience with your Mashka. We highly appreciate your feedback as you are what makes us great! Welcome to the Roborock family.