Xiaomi Roborock S7

Xiaomi Roborock S7

Listing monitored by Roborock

Judith
JudithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dobby is a very welcome new member of our Clean Team.

Purchased in May 2021.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Judith, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at customerservice@roborock.com.au

Roborock S7 helps me multitask, but cleaning quality is just OK!

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,019.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Akshay, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at customerservice@roborock.com.au

Barry C.
Barry C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Cleaning Floors is Much Easier

The first vacuuming filled the dust collector, and I thought that the carpets were fairly clean. And it mops the tiled floors well. Overall, I am pleased with it.
The disadvantages are:
- insufficient battery life to do a full house clean
- regular shutdowns because it cannot find its way around furniture or out of corners
- occasional failures to dock correctly and so cannot recharge.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,019.15.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Barry, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a rating. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at customerservice@roborock.com.au

Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Xiaomi Roborock S7 compares to other Robot Vacuum Cleaners

Mark
MarkLaunceston, TAS

Love it.

Have used it on both carpet and vinyl tiles it works brilliantly. Carpet seems best to restrict to a couple of big rooms to prevent dust chamber over-filling but that is fine. Wish the room divider allowed more flexibility other than just 1 line. Some of my areas aren't single straight line split. Still it works remarkably well. Very happy.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,050.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Mark. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

alan.crichton.3
alan.crichton.3Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Gets the job done, but could be improved.

• +5Thumbnail

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,080.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Alan. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far
Lee S
Lee SCairns

Amazing product

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,119.15.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Lee! We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Simon
Simonasked

Please consider building an outdoor 'covered area' mop/vac robot so I can keep my tiled entertainment area clean. So many houses in Australia have outdoor covered entertainment areas at the back of the house and they get dusty relatively quickly. Makita has a heavy duty mop robot that might do the job but I am sure you can come up with a good robot for outdoor area. It could be twice as tall with bigger wheels and water carrying capacity to deal with the heavier cleaning requirements of an outdoor area.

Shirley Beccaria
Shirley Beccariaasked

I have just brought the roborock S7, I hope it will work with my iPhone 7, I never thought of that until after I purchased

Sue F.
Sue F.

Im not sure, it works with my iphone 11Pro

Penny
Penny

Not sure either but it works ok with my iPhone Mini 12 and iPad Pro (not the latest)

Get an answer from our members and Roborock representatives

CategoryRobot Vacuum Cleaners