Xiaomi Roborock S7

Xiaomi Roborock S7

Listing monitored by Roborock

4.5
  • Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (15) · No (14)
  • System Errors Never (18) and Occasionally (10)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life
Dan1b0y
Dan1b0ySydney Surrounds, NSW

Never knew I needed one of these

Purchased in April 2021 at Roborock for $1,000.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Dan! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Fantastic product

Vacuum Works well on tiles and carpets. Excellent suction. The mop function was an added bonus. Love love love it! The app is so easy to use. I would love to see alert for when the water tray is almost empty.

Purchased in July 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,085.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your kind words, Chris! We appreciate your time in leaving this review. Welcome to the Roborock family!

The best thing I have purchased for myself!

Highly recommend Roborock! Does a wonderful job with vacuuming and mopping, my family and myself are very suprised that this little thing does a better job then a paid cleaners I’ve had in the past.

Purchased in June 2021 at Harvey Norman for $1,000.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Lisa. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Perfect! Can't live without it

Marble, Hardwood timber, carpet.

Absolutely awesome - it's now our favourite family member. Our floors (Especially under the bed etc) has never been so clean! Simply marvellous!

Set and forget. Remembers the 4 levels of the house.

Purchased in June 2021 at Mobileciti.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Merlin! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Mike D.
Mike D.Sydney, NSW

Awesome. Just awesome.

It's seriously awesome. I was expecting it to be good from the reviews but i'm honestly amazed and horrified about how much dust and dirt this picks up. I was sure it get stuck every 5 seconds but no it's been incredible. Seriously impressed with the technology.

The kids love it. The wife loves it. I love it.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,000.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Mike, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Robot Vacuums in 2020

A good robot vacuum will clean your floors while you’re at work, or taking care of the kids, or relaxing on the couch. However, the influx of new models every year can make it hard to know which one to pick. In this article, we share feedback from reviewers of the Top 5 Best Robot Vacuums in 2020 to help you learn what to prioritise and what to avoid in a robotic vacuum cleaner.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 June 2020
the-best-robot-vacuums-of-2020-so-far
Melissa
Melissa Sydney, NSW

LIFE CHANGER

I bought this Roborock v7 as an upgrade from my xiamo robot vaccum, this robot vaccum is a life changer, long life battery, suction is excellent I have 3 girls long hair and we don’t have to worry about vaccuming daily, the mop is really good but for stubborn stains I still have to spot clean but still it’s better then mopping the whole area.
You can choose what area to clean from mapping and that makes it soo easy!

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,149.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Melissa. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Simon
SimonPerth, WA

Life is too short - get the S7!

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,000.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Simon, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Larissa
LarissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A game changer

This has been a huge help to us. With two young kids and a dog who seems to shed a full coat every time he sneezes, I couldn’t keep up with the vacuuming and it was causing a lot of stress. Now we run this every day (and mop a couple of times a week) and it’s enabled us to stay on top of it all. We have both floorboards and carpet, and it does a great job on both. The dustbin isn’t huge, so sometimes I will pause the clean part-way through to empty it, but it’s only a very minor trade-off.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,019.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Larissa! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Sue F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great vacuum Love it !

Very happy with my purchase works well on my hardwood & tiled floors . Prefer the washable mopping pad to the disposable one as it does not last the full clean SueF

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,000.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Sue, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

PennySydney, NSW

Our cat loves our S7 just as much as we do!

This is our first robovac and we didn’t think it would be this impressive. Easily mapped our rooms, it can easily handle the change of levels between our carpet and wooden floors that contain rugs. Love how hard working it is picking up our cat’s white fur. So efficient at vacuuming, I didn’t realise our floors were that dirty or covered in so much fur! The only disappointment is emptying the bin. I now have the time to enjoy the more fun things in life.

Purchased in June 2021.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Penny. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Best robo vacuum I've owned

Bought the S7 from Roborock Australia. I've had 2 irobot roombas and a roborock S5 Max so far. Hard to fault this machine. The new agitating mop does a near-human job now and the fact it can elevate above carpets and when its parked saves a lot of moisture related problems. Roborock sent me the incorrect 30 extra mop replacements which were not suitable for the S7 but when queried on it, they acknowledged it and gave a small refund. Thats good aftersales service.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,000.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Tony, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!

roborocks7

Have had my machine a couple of weeks more than happy with performance on both carpet and timber floors. Charges part way through then completes job 140 minutes byall up

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,019.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Mary, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

Great robot vacuum! Perfect for pet hair

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,019.15.

Roborock T.Roborock

That is wonderful to hear, Josh! Thank you for your feedback and welcome to the Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Bin
BinSouth East Queensland, QLD

New housemaid

I call this Roborock S7 my husband new toy, he loves it, we have a cat and a lab who shed hair all time, we have timber and carpet floors, he has set up both our phones to start the housemaid to work while we are away from home, I was recently in WA and he was in Qld and i set it to work a zone area, but he was outside, he got a laugh out of that. Seriously roborock s7 does an excellent job, we are very happy with this product...looking forward for when the new docking station is available, so it empty itself and add more water when needed.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,200.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Thank you for your time sharing your experience and for choosing us, Bin. Welcome to the Roborock family, you are what makes us great!

Jhoan
JhoanSouth East Queensland, QLD

This Vacuum is so good

We have both, carpet and timber floor, plenty of obstacles to go around and it does the work properly every time, no carpet wet, no marks on timber flooring, sensors work really well, mop and vacuum do a really good job.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,200.00.

Roborock T.Roborock

Hello Jhoan, we are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community!