Xinja

CorpWatchDogSydney, NSW

What a joke!

Holly Vo

Holly VoQueensland

Difficult to sign up due to id verification

Tried to sign up for 3 weeks ago and the customer support couldnt do anything with the error. The app can't verify my id information either with license or passport. after I raise the issue with phone support, they can verify me with passport info but the system still does not update it. They refer it to IT department and still not hear anything so far.
Open easily with my partner info.

Poolies

PooliesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Not great

I opened an account with a view to putting a reasonable amount of money in. Then found that my wife and I couldn't get joint access, as Xinja doesn't provide more than one card, or do joint accounts. No solution offered, just a suggestion that we could find another bank that does! So that's what we have to do. Not great

TopicNew Account
Banks

Find out how Xinja compares to other Banks

Darren

Darrenasked

How much in customers savings now? $200 million ? , reason I ask is the government FCS only covers a max of $20 billion per ADI ? And it needs to be activated by the govt , which it is currently inactive! I know this as I contacted APHRA ! Also I heard xinja maybe in finnical difficulty as with no loan products there is very little income stream. Also which banks does xinja deposit our savings money with ? ANZ cba Westpac ? If so They are above $20 billion limit per ADI (CBA has 660 billion) so money at risk if they default

Ivor W

Ivor Wasked

Can you transfer funds from Xinja savings account to another bank

lebron720
lebron720

You can transfer to another account with a BSB. No BPay from what I see at the moment

Pat K.

Pat K.asked

Is your bank gov backed? If you fold do i lose my money

Jillie G.
Jillie G.

From https://xinja.com.au/products/
Like any other bank in Australia, Xinja Bank is covered by the FCS (Financial Claims Scheme) so your money is protected by the Government up to $250,000.

CategoryBanks