Xinja

Xinja

Al-adab A.

Al-adab A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent response!

Though I couldn’t open up a bank with them yet (all due to my intricate confusing asian name in my passport, thanks immigration) I had the opportunity to get intouch with one of their customer service (shout out to Solly!), she/he was really quick to reply the chat and sent me a follow up email instructing & giving tips on what to do.

Tried again, failed again. Emailed solly & she replied within the day. Tried yet again, failed yet again lol So Yknwhat, imma just wait till I get my medicare card. But kudos to their excellent fast response tho!

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Much the same

Opened an account last year due to their better interest rate on deposits, as that’s what they promoted as setting them apart from the other banks, being totally online. Last week they heavily reduced their rates on the deposit account, so I moved back to my old account as interest rates similar. Nothing special about them, rates like many others.

Darren

Darrenasked

How much in customers savings now? $200 million ? , reason I ask is the government FCS only covers a max of $20 billion per ADI ? And it needs to be activated by the govt , which it is currently inactive! I know this as I contacted APHRA ! Also I heard xinja maybe in finnical difficulty as with no loan products there is very little income stream. Also which banks does xinja deposit our savings money with ? ANZ cba Westpac ? If so They are above $20 billion limit per ADI (CBA has 660 billion) so money at risk if they default

Ivor W

Ivor Wasked

Can you transfer funds from Xinja savings account to another bank

lebron720
lebron720

You can transfer to another account with a BSB. No BPay from what I see at the moment

Pat K.

Pat K.asked

Is your bank gov backed? If you fold do i lose my money

Jillie G.
Jillie G.

From https://xinja.com.au/products/
Like any other bank in Australia, Xinja Bank is covered by the FCS (Financial Claims Scheme) so your money is protected by the Government up to $250,000.

CategoryBanks