Xinja

Xinja

Spoma

SpomaPerth, WA

Log In without email verification

I have enabled fingerprint log in but still ask for email verification. this is bit annoying.
Is there a way to log in with fingerprint or pin.

Otherwise it all looks good.

Raymond

RaymondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Limited functions so far

ABC67

ABC67Perth, WA

Competitive Savings Rate

Only set up my account a few weeks ago and overall find them to be quite easy to deal with and easy to transact. Xinja seems quite transparent and so far no nasty surprises. Time will tell if this is a good option, so far so good. I will say they are easier to deal with than some other Neo bank competitors.

Banks

Find out how Xinja compares to other Banks

Paul.

Paul.Darling Downs, QLD

Not too bad at all

I hope they add many more features over time, but for now, everything seems to work quite well. I do have one issue though, using the instant top up from another debit card, you need to top up at least $20, I think this could be lowered a little more. Other than that, I can't wait to see how they progress

Darren

Darrenasked

How much in customers savings now? $200 million ? , reason I ask is the government FCS only covers a max of $20 billion per ADI ? And it needs to be activated by the govt , which it is currently inactive! I know this as I contacted APHRA ! Also I heard xinja maybe in finnical difficulty as with no loan products there is very little income stream. Also which banks does xinja deposit our savings money with ? ANZ cba Westpac ? If so They are above $20 billion limit per ADI (CBA has 660 billion) so money at risk if they default

Ivor W

Ivor Wasked

Can you transfer funds from Xinja savings account to another bank

lebron720
lebron720

You can transfer to another account with a BSB. No BPay from what I see at the moment

Pat K.

Pat K.asked

Is your bank gov backed? If you fold do i lose my money

Jillie G.
Jillie G.

From https://xinja.com.au/products/
Like any other bank in Australia, Xinja Bank is covered by the FCS (Financial Claims Scheme) so your money is protected by the Government up to $250,000.

CategoryBanks