Xinja

Xinja

I really love the app and the Xinja that is it

I have been with xinja just few months very good app and products I don’t know about customer service but good luck for future to everyone enjoy xinja ninja thank you ❤️

TopicGeneral Transactions and New Account

Charlie B.

Charlie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome bank

awesome bank I mainly bank with comm bank but when I made the switch oh so so much better for comparison if my balance fall below $3 with commbank I will be charged a fee but a xinja nothing 0 I love it cant give higher praise I'm over being ripped of by the so called big banks.

Callum K.

Callum K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great app, easy to start up an account and great customer service

Banks

Find out how Xinja compares to other Banks

Ian L.

Ian L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great bank, great app, great team.

Joined early on and had no issues at all.
Very easy to open an account and highest savings rate in market!
Also not crap like the rest of the banks.

Very quick response times as well.

And its Australian, even though they sound Chinese.

Kristof A.

Kristof A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Interest rate not as advertised.

The only reason I switched to this bank was their "2.25%" fixed interest rate stash account.

If it sounds too good to be true, it is. They don't pay 2.25%. they paid me 1.3%, and when questioned I got some Nonsense in return about interest on money deposited prior in the month etc. Whereas they clearly state interest is calculated daily at 12am.

1.3 isn't that bad. But you won't get 2.25.

Attached you can clearly see I was paid $8 interest on a balance of 7500, where it should've been $14.

Edit: since this review however, the next months interest rate was exactly 2.25% despite what's going on currently. Changed from 3 to 5 for now

lebron720Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast and simple set up

I signed up to Xinja using the app. It was so simple and easy. So much easier than opening online bank accounts. Transferring money into your Xinja bank account is instant when using your debit card. I have not tried using bpay or had to contact customer service as yet. The interest rate is better than the big banks and there are no fees. My xinja debit card came in cute and clever packaging. And it's pink!

duststorm

duststormMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for overseas travel.

My wife and I used Xinja during extensive travels across Europe this year. We did travel in 14 countries and we found that the use of Xinja cards was easy, secure and reliable. Using our app we could instantly find out how much we were charged in A$ and we could see our balance. We had all our transaction fees reimbursed, which saved us heaps of money during our long holiday. We were able to use Xinja in all ATM overseas. We were able to use the card in all local currencies across Europe and Asia. Topping up was easy and we had the card linked with another debit card. Before travel, we had a good look at all the travel money options and we found that ING and Xinja providing the best and most affordable options for us.

Mark M.AU

Review of Xinja banking app iOS and android

I got this card on the website https://www.xinja.com.au
It’s very good I received card on Monday this week and new banking features coming soon to Xinja so I have to wait and there’s no fees including No atm fees there’s a website.

Mark M.

This is a prepaid card as deposits will take ages to come though as there’s a rival to Xinja it’s called UP it’s a debit master card and I have no funds at moment

Mark M.

I can deposit money from eft va Tabcorp and oz lottery’s app on iOS on Up it’s a digital bank on a app on iOS and android it’s great

Darren

Darrenasked

How much in customers savings now? $200 million ? , reason I ask is the government FCS only covers a max of $20 billion per ADI ? And it needs to be activated by the govt , which it is currently inactive! I know this as I contacted APHRA ! Also I heard xinja maybe in finnical difficulty as with no loan products there is very little income stream. Also which banks does xinja deposit our savings money with ? ANZ cba Westpac ? If so They are above $20 billion limit per ADI (CBA has 660 billion) so money at risk if they default

Ivor W

Ivor Wasked

Can you transfer funds from Xinja savings account to another bank

lebron720

You can transfer to another account with a BSB. No BPay from what I see at the moment

Pat K.

Pat K.asked

Is your bank gov backed? If you fold do i lose my money

Jillie G.
Jillie G.

From https://xinja.com.au/products/
Like any other bank in Australia, Xinja Bank is covered by the FCS (Financial Claims Scheme) so your money is protected by the Government up to $250,000.

CategoryBanks