Verifiedxpresssuper.com.au🏆 2024 Award

99% · 1141 · 1%

Mick
MickVarsity Lakes

It's easy with Xpress

I have recently moved from an Industry Super Fund to a SMSF with the help of Xpress Super. I couldn't be happier with the service and expertise of Xpress. All the paperwork and setting up of accounts were taken care of by Xpress in a professional and timely manner.I highly recommend Emma and the team at Xpress Super.

K and A
K and A3 posts

Outstanding Customer Service

My husband and I have recently moved management of our SMSF over to Xpress Super. It was quite a complex process but Emma and the team made it as efficient and streamlined as possible. The online portal is extremely user friendly and customer service has been outstanding to date.

Tosh
Tosh

Couldn't be happier

Xpress has been very supportive and helpful through the process of setting up my SMSF. There is a lot of paperwork and persistence needed to work through the process, but xpress made it as easy as possible

Biddleonia007
Biddleonia007South East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Delivers what they Promise!

Have recently set up my new SMSF with XPress Super and now in the process of rolling over our super into our new fund. The process has been extremely easy. All trading and bank accounts have been opened for us and are ready to use. Any questions we have had have been answered by Emma in a very timely fashion. Thanks again team.

Michael I
Michael I

Back up service to die for!

The back up service that I have received since engaging the professional services of Xpress Service has been nothing short of fantastic. Very supportive and prompt. Thanks Emma.

chandra
chandraSydney, NSW3 posts

Very happy!

I was recommended to come to Xpress Super by a friend who was extremely impressed with their service. I know I handed over a bit of a mess and a fairly big job but Emma and her team have been fabulous and very amiable with me. I like the idea of Xpress Super being on top of every transaction we make, knowing if dividends have gone missing etc and also providing up to date technical information. Believe me, this is not so easy to come by. If you want to have an SMSF then you are best to come to Xpress Super as your typical non-specialising accountant will not be on top of all the latest changes. The Super Fund laws are changing too rapidly for anyone other than a specialist to keep up to date with. I am very glad I found Xpress Super!

M Dagg
M DaggKingscliff3 posts

Great one stop shop for a smsf

Xpress Super have been great to work with, they are fast, informative and make the whole process stress free. A special thank you to Emma who has been very helpful and efficient.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Outstanding service

I stumbled across this service after deciding last year that I needed to bring my SMSF's administrative costs down and was impressed by the idea that I could access a portal that told me all I needed to know at a glance whenever I wanted. I could not be happier. Prompt and courteous attention has been given to the severe injuries I have made, and the efficiency of the service is impeccable. I cannot recommend highly enough!

Tony
Tony2 posts

Aprofessional service

Xpress Super provide a streamlined and professional service that is both efficient and easy to transfer our SMSF details.

Product variety and admin is excellent. Thankyou...

Ian S
Ian SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
TDW
TDW2 posts

Simple and hassle free

A simple and hassle free way to administer your SMSF. I moved to Xpress Super a number of years ago and have been very impressed with the level of service apart from the substantial cost savings. The software is easy to use and there has been no technical issues that I am aware of. The end of year tax returns and audits have always been completed quickly and on time. Overall I am very happy using Xpress Super.

Bronwn K
Bronwn K2 posts

I recommend Xpress Super

I recently handed over my super administration to Xpress Super. I have just reviewed, in great detail, the 2015 documents produced and have been very impressed with the professionalism of the accounts, tax return and minutes produced & the electonic document signing system. I feel I have a more up to date professional product than what was produced by my previous accountant and am saving a significant amount of money in administration fees.

Fred H
Fred HSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Very happy with XpressSuper

I moved the administration of my SMSF to Xpress Super from my accountant of 25 years recently. I'm saving around $4000 a year and with the daily online reporting by Express Super I get much more for less money!

Almost too good to be true, but it highlights the power of efficiency.

Why did it take me so long to make the change? !!!

Joyce M
Joyce MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

I have a very simple SMSF so decided to move from SuperGuardian to their new Xpress Super service in 2013 to save on fees. I'm in pension mode and use the daily online reports to monitor by income from investments to determine when to make pension drawings. The online reports are simple to use and understand which is important to me. The turnaround time on any queries is fantastic - not to mention my tax return that was finalised and lodged in July! It's rare to find client service to this high standard in any industry these days. Well done team!

steve a
steve a

SMSF - made easy

Thinking of opening an SMSF but like me, are unsure of all the hidden costs, the complex paperwork, and thinking it was all too hard.

SMSF are the answer, no hidden costs, pre filled forms, Emma, Josh & co all on hand to answer any questions you have and are all great with their assistance, in no time at all did I have an SMSF opened.

Highly recommended, easy, BIG cost savings

Perry
PerrySydney, NSW3 posts

Great Product, Big Service, Little Price

Xpress Super is a fantastic product, only bettered by their service. Emma was refreshingly professional, and super responsive. Emma and Josh pretty much did everything for me and within a few weeks I had all aspects of the fund set up. The SMSF platform is user friendly, and the service and technical support are everything I hoped for at a fraction of the cost I was finding everywhere else. Couldn't be happier, easily earn their 5 stars.

SMSF / Small Funds

Find out how Xpress Super compares to other SMSF / Small Funds

Gary
GaryLakelands

Terrific support from both Karen and Emma

Very knowledgeable and great support mechanisms in place. I have only recently joined but I am confident in the mechanisms in place and the email response times have been very quick. I would recommend to my friends and anyone looking at establishment of am SMSF!

Paul V
Paul V

Great to work with

Emma was amazing to work with. All my questions were answered quickly and using terms I would understand. The establishment of my own SMSF was effortless and straight forward, now to get a property under my belt!

Rob Pyne
Rob PynePerth2 posts

Ground-breaking service

Technology and innovation arrives in the SMSF space. Xpress Super drives down the cost without compromising on the administration and service support. Have recommended to others already and will continue to do so.

Chris & Gretta T
Chris & Gretta TSouth East Queensland, QLD10 posts

Super Service Super People Super Price

We are amazed at the simplicity of the Xpress Super system. Previously, we would spend many hours compiling information, then having to wait months for the results and paying more than double for the privilege. Now, with the click of the mouse, up to date information is available whenever we need it. Our manager, Emma, provides us with same day service in answering our queries. So, what are you are you waiting for? Make the change today, you will be so glad you did!

Peter Sheehan
Peter SheehanSydney, NSW2 posts

Xpress rocks!

After being 'stung' for a number of years with excessive fees I feel blessed to have been accepted and nurtured as a valued customer. I am learning more and more about the intricacies of my SMSF and feel more confident in every way

Michael N
Michael NBrisbane

Great service and value

Very efficient team that provides all the frills with no fancy overheads. Very economical to administer our SMSF without any fuss or issues whatsoever. Would recommend to anyone wanting to take control of their super without the exorbitant costs.

Roy S
Roy S

allround excellence

I am entirely satisfied with services provided by XpressSuper for the management of our SMSF . This includes comprehensive recording and up-to-date reporting of all aspects of our Fund including EOFY documentation ,compliance and statutory reporting . The customer service provided is also very professional in keeping us abreast of all requirements and providing additional information to third parties . Special mention of Emma for organising these activities as requested .

I also consider the fees to be very reasonable when considering the complexities of legislation pertaining to SMSF management .

I have no hesitation in a rating of 5 stars for all round excellence

Rick S
Rick S

Exceeding my expectations - highly recommeded

I selected Xpress Super after some research on various low-cost SMSF providers. Xpress Super had almost unanimous approval and out-rated all its competitors. Now I am a client, I can confirm that Xpress Super are fantastic to work with and I would high-recommend to anyone interested in setting up a SMSF. The ability to answer my (sometimes dopey) email questions within hours is super helpful, and they make the rollover process as painless as possible.

Jacob Raz
Jacob Raz

Fast, Efficient and Excellet service

Very pleased with Xpress super's approach on getting the work done. The team is very efficient, fast and competent and I would highly recommend it.

Steve C
Steve C

SMSF Excellence, Value and Quality Reporting

This company is very organised and extremely professional. Since transferring my SMSF I have been very impressed with their service, low cost of returns (compared to expensive other competitors) and the reporting information that provides a comprehensive summary of my income and asset diversification. I highly recommend there engagement.

SMSF / Small Funds

Find out how Xpress Super compares to other SMSF / Small Funds

Gina Ingrouille
Gina IngrouilleHunter Region, NSW7 posts

Absolute professionals

After coming from another super fund administrator who has cost me more money and time by doing things incorrectly; it has been a relief to find Xpress Super. They have fixed everything and my super fund is not being managed in a way I know will be considered compliant come time for audit.

They are so helpful.

Gina

Josh
Josh

Xceded my Xpectations!!

Xcellent value for money

Xperienced, helpful and friendly staff

Xpedient responses to my queries (they never make me feel silly, no matter what I ask)

I really have been more than impressed with the service I’ve received. They’ve helped me to understand what it is to be a SMSF trustee and assisted with a seamless transition from the retail fund I was with previously. I couldn’t imagine a better experience with any other provider and especially at such a low cost!

Tony T
Tony TAdelaide2 posts

Mariano A.
Mariano A.Sydney

peter ryan
peter ryan

Great smsf admin

XPRESS SUPER is a great start to my smsf.They respond to my emails the same day,I know how my smsf is doing everyday through online reporting,which is peace of mind.Every thing you need is on their web site,online trading,term deposits etc.The cost of their services for what you get,you cant beat.

Mary
Mary

Surprisingly Excellant and Professional Service

We have been with XPress Super for approximately 6 months. The professionalism and assistance has been a great surprise. They are always available by phone or email.

I can highly recommend Xpress Super.

Simon T
Simon TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Excellent services at a very competitive price

For the annual fee I paid for, the services I have received have been excellent. I can not expect more. The people from Xpress Super I have been dealt with are always friendly, helpful and professional.

Tony
TonySydney, NSW15 posts

Very good service

I have been with XPressSuper for more than 1 year now. These guys help you with every aspect of a SMSF. They are professional, and responsive to every request. Nothing goes unanswered, they follow up on all requests. I could not recommend them more.

Caves Beach
Caves BeachCaves Beach

So easy to set up, the staff were excellent to deal with

I transferred from another SMSF account provider, the Xpresssuper staff helped in every way they could, they answered my e-mails immediately, now I do not have to do three quarters of the work and it costs less than half of what we were paying before. Everything is automated, I can look at reports through out the year and not have to wait till the EOFY account are done. Aprox September/October