Xtreme Gaming Cabinets

Xtreme Gaming Cabinets

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ultra Custom Cabs

4.4

todd a.
todd a.

Not a scam

Dear Robert im writing this just to let you know and re assure you, i to ordered a machine from extreme gaming cabinets in june 2021 i was told 4 months wait well a year later its finally been built and in transit as i write this.. I to may have changed me mind had i known it was going to take so long... but the bottom line is they are obviously under the pump with orders. the videos and reviews from people who have 1 are great, i cant wait to finally get mine... best machines longest wait, hope this reassures you it will come and is not a scam the good things in life are worth waiting for

SCAM ALERT!

The best virtual pinball tables you can purchase

Lee B.
Lee B.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the sonic pinball machine

Such an amazing pinball machine, the huge variety of games and the graphics are incredible. Donna and Daryll are so helpful and could not be happier with the customer service

Best Virtual Pinball Machines in the World

• +5Thumbnail

Love my virtual pinball machine

Great service and build quality. Love my virtual pinball machine. If you’re considering getting one, just do it already - it is a great experience for parties. Easy shipping from Australia to US.

• +1Thumbnail
Damaco
Damaco

ULTRA retro arcade machine

• +4Thumbnail

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers

Xtreme gaming cabinet Premium

Donna Y.Ultra Custom CabsSend a private message

Thanks Chris for the awesome review. Was a pleasure to build for you. Check out his YouTube channel for many videos of his machine

Blake
BlakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spawn 2Player Xtreme gaming cabinet Premium

I have had my machine for about a month now (time flies when you're having fun) and i can't get enough of it. I get distracted from playing at times looking at the awesome detail in my custom skin that I'm having to restart a game hahaa. The quality is outstanding and the nostalgia i get from playing the many titles i now have is incredible, games i haven't seen or played in 30yrs.
The guys over at Xtreme Gaming Cabinets/Ultra Custom Cabs have out done themselves with great service and high quality work once again. I can't thank you enough.
Highly recommended.
Great job guys :)

Donna Y.Ultra Custom CabsSend a private message

Thanks Blake for the review was a pleasure to build your custom spawn machine

Built like a tank

Donna Y.Ultra Custom CabsSend a private message

Thanks for your review, was a pleasure to build your machine for your family.
Check out there YouTube video review here: https://youtu.be/Fngw2H91-x0

Awesome looking machine, but poor service

Great looking machine. Would not find a better made one. So hats off to them for that.
However, if there's an issue, you're on your own. I asked some questions and they just didn't reply. Nothing. I have photo proof of this. I also had a friend go on Facebook to ask them about it and they simply blocked him. Cowards really.

Murph
Murph

My name is changed for fear of retaliation as I've heard you are quite threatening and I changed it for my safety, so no I won't be taping my Name to it.

Donna Y.Ultra Custom CabsSend a private message

A superb built pinball machine!

I looked all over for a pinball machine. I came across Extreme Custom Cabs and loved their idea of 2 n 1 machines. I communicated with them through messenger and received replies within a day if not less. The ordering process was straightforward and changes made during the process was easy as well. Once I received my machine I can say it is one of my best built machines in my collection. Solid stance with no movement. Was packaged extremely well. The instructions to get around the system were easy to follow. Since I have had my machine I have reached out to upgrade my drive and Darryl helped me each step of the way. My family and I have a blast on this machine and anyone who has seen my YouTube review ove it just as much.

Xtreme Pinball

I bought the Xtreme classics virtual pinball machine and this has been my best purchase ever!! Received my machine last month and I struggle to get a game in because the kids wont stop playing it lol. Quality is great inside and out. The hardest thing was waiting for the machine to be built. Bill the driver was very helpful getting the machine inside my house and set it all up for me. Watching the kids faces when the shakermotor goes off is classic, they wont stop laughing. The machine plays great game after game. Would highly recommend this company to anyone asking.

Software update, great service and highly recommend

I purchased my Batman arcade machine a few years ago (around 4 years) and I recently sent back my drive for a system update. System works great, fast loading and easy to get around and use system. Love the search function! From day one until now they have been great to deal with. To update my drive 4 years later to the latest system is excellent service if you ask me. Keep up the great work! If I could give you 10 stars I would.

Andrew M.
Andrew M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service. Excellent builds

This is my second time purchasing machines. After my first purchase I decided to purchase another 5 arcade machines and overall im very happy with the quality of the machines and service. Attention to detail is very high and communication was great. Bill delivered my machines hastle free and really took care of them. Im going to purchase a Virtual Pinball machine next as after viewing in the workshop and having a play they are amazing!