Xtreme Gaming Cabinets

Xtreme Gaming Cabinets

4.3

Xtreme gaming cabinet Premium

Donna Y.Ultra Custom Cabs

Thanks Chris for the awesome review. Was a pleasure to build for you. Check out his YouTube channel for many videos of his machine

Blake

BlakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spawn 2Player Xtreme gaming cabinet Premium

I have had my machine for about a month now (time flies when you're having fun) and i can't get enough of it. I get distracted from playing at times looking at the awesome detail in my custom skin that I'm having to restart a game hahaa. The quality is outstanding and the nostalgia i get from playing the many titles i now have is incredible, games i haven't seen or played in 30yrs.
The guys over at Xtreme Gaming Cabinets/Ultra Custom Cabs have out done themselves with great service and high quality work once again. I can't thank you enough.
Highly recommended.
Great job guys :)

Donna Y.Ultra Custom Cabs

Thanks Blake for the review was a pleasure to build your custom spawn machine

Built like a tank

Donna Y.Ultra Custom Cabs

Thanks for your review, was a pleasure to build your machine for your family.
Check out there YouTube video review here: https://youtu.be/Fngw2H91-x0

Find out how Xtreme Gaming Cabinets compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Awesome looking machine, but poor service

Great looking machine. Would not find a better made one. So hats off to them for that.
However, if there's an issue, you're on your own. I asked some questions and they just didn't reply. Nothing. I have photo proof of this. I also had a friend go on Facebook to ask them about it and they simply blocked him. Cowards really.

Murph
Murph

My name is changed for fear of retaliation as I've heard you are quite threatening and I changed it for my safety, so no I won't be taping my Name to it.

Donna Y.Ultra Custom Cabs

A superb built pinball machine!

I looked all over for a pinball machine. I came across Extreme Custom Cabs and loved their idea of 2 n 1 machines. I communicated with them through messenger and received replies within a day if not less. The ordering process was straightforward and changes made during the process was easy as well. Once I received my machine I can say it is one of my best built machines in my collection. Solid stance with no movement. Was packaged extremely well. The instructions to get around the system were easy to follow. Since I have had my machine I have reached out to upgrade my drive and Darryl helped me each step of the way. My family and I have a blast on this machine and anyone who has seen my YouTube review ove it just as much.

Xtreme Pinball

I bought the Xtreme classics virtual pinball machine and this has been my best purchase ever!! Received my machine last month and I struggle to get a game in because the kids wont stop playing it lol. Quality is great inside and out. The hardest thing was waiting for the machine to be built. Bill the driver was very helpful getting the machine inside my house and set it all up for me. Watching the kids faces when the shakermotor goes off is classic, they wont stop laughing. The machine plays great game after game. Would highly recommend this company to anyone asking.

Software update, great service and highly recommend

I purchased my Batman arcade machine a few years ago (around 4 years) and I recently sent back my drive for a system update. System works great, fast loading and easy to get around and use system. Love the search function! From day one until now they have been great to deal with. To update my drive 4 years later to the latest system is excellent service if you ask me. Keep up the great work! If I could give you 10 stars I would.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service. Excellent builds

This is my second time purchasing machines. After my first purchase I decided to purchase another 5 arcade machines and overall im very happy with the quality of the machines and service. Attention to detail is very high and communication was great. Bill delivered my machines hastle free and really took care of them. Im going to purchase a Virtual Pinball machine next as after viewing in the workshop and having a play they are amazing!

Xtreme Deck

I purchased an Xtreme Deck a few months ago and its one of the best purchases I have made to date. This is a deck like no other. I can plug in my PS4 and play directly off the arcade controls. My favourite game to play is street fighter 5. The team at Xtreme gaming cabinets was a pleasure to deal with. I went around to the workshop and Darryl talked me through the whole process and answered all my questions (sorry guys there were a few). Around a month later it was ready for me to collect. A great hassle free purchase. Might try and talk Hubby into getting a pinball next as they look rad!

Belinda T

Belinda TSydney, NSW

Awesome product and great service

Chris F.

Chris F.Sydney, NSW

Great Experience

Purchased a machine back in 2018, and has been a great addition to the family home especially during COVID lockdown. Followed on FB and found an update about how I could have my machine updated to the latest version of software, as the 2018 version as a little clunky at times, and slow to navigate. The team's recommendation into upgrading to a new SSD drive, and then updating the OS and software, has made a dramatic difference to the machine and playability. I now can access the games without having to navigate hundreds of menus, and everything is quick to run. Would highly recommend the team on either purchasing an initial machine, or upgrading one you have purchased in the past.

roger

rogerSydney, NSW

Great after care service

Disappointed ex-customer

Disappointed ex-customerNorth Queensland, QLD

Do your research guys.. Worst business and customer service ever.

LMB

LMBSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Best all in one machine

Steve

SteveWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Boss 4 player machine

Donna Y.Ultra Custom Cabs

Thank you Steve for your review and the pleasure was all ours building your dream machine.
YouTube video of machine here: https://youtu.be/wenGsvfO6wE

DevinSydney, NSW

Xtremely disappointing gaming cabinets. Don’t believe the fake 5 stars Reviews.

[Link Removed]
Save some of your fiction for the full review and video I post.

Devin

Amazing customer service and excellent pinball machine

Mark JSydney, NSW

Worse customer service ever! And wont help with problems

Bought one a few years ago. [name removed] said the person that supplied the software for my machine is no longer around, so it was tuff luck, couldn't get any help with repairing the game. These run off computers, and if you have a problem with software, your on your own! He gets very defensive, not a nice person to deal with at all. Be aware, you get no help if you run into any problems after spend such a large amount of money! Also all games on the machine are ripped versions, its actually illegal to sell the software on these machines!

Michael B.

Michael B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best purchase ever!!!!

Donna Y.Ultra Custom Cabs

Thanks Micheal for your kind words and glad you love your cabinet. Happy gaming

Do it just buy one you know you want to. You won’t be sorry you did.

Thanks Jason and happy gaming mate. Appreciate your awesome review

Corey

Coreyasked

Looking to purchase need to know pricing size etc.?..... [email address removed]

Grim

Grimasked

Hello my friend bought me one your arcade machines last year and I really love the machine, I just want to do some modifications to it but come across “deep freeze program” can you please let me know the password so I can continue enjoying the system

Tipsyasked

Why are all of the positive reviews except for one made in a single 24 hour period and then almost nothing else after that?
Raises some questions about who left those reviews.

Tipsy

Thanks for the response and pointing me towards Aussie Arcade. There are certainly a number of threads about your company there although none of them appear to be positive.

It does seem a bit ironic that you mention fake reviews but in at least two threads there your company seems to be leaving fake reviews as well by posing as a satisfied customer (DavidM).

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/80793-Digital-hype-arcade/page8 &

Leon

I have never created any fake accounts, Ive always posted with my real name and David has done nothing wrong either, all he did was help me get my machine working because it was a heap of junk. He hasnt made fake accounts, we have never talked about your business apart from trying to fix the issues on the machine. I dont understand where you are cooking up these conspiracy theories that we are trying to take down your business. I never even talk to David anymore after he finished with the machine. I just wanted a platform where people can leave real reviews that you cant edit or curate to hide the truth about your poor workmanship and business ethics.

Leon

Yeh and 98% of these reviews are your friends and family. At least there's a few real ones on here.

Get an answer from our members and Ultra Custom Cabs representatives