2Xtreme Gaming Cabinets

Xtreme Gaming Cabinets Questions & Answers

Tai I.
Tai I.

How much is the pinball machine to be shipped to the untied states?

Randall M K.
Randall M K.

1500-1800 via container ship

Corey
Corey

Looking to purchase need to know pricing size etc.?..... [email address removed]

Grim
Grim

Hello my friend bought me one your arcade machines last year and I really love the machine, I just want to do some modifications to it but come across “deep freeze program” can you please let me know the password so I can continue enjoying the system

Tipsy

Why are all of the positive reviews except for one made in a single 24 hour period and then almost nothing else after that?
Raises some questions about who left those reviews.

Tipsy

Thanks for the response and pointing me towards Aussie Arcade. There are certainly a number of threads about your company there although none of them appear to be positive.

It does seem a bit ironic that you mention fake reviews but in at least two threads there your company seems to be leaving fake reviews as well by posing as a satisfied customer (DavidM).

https://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/80793-Digital-hype-arcade/page8 &

Leon

I have never created any fake accounts, Ive always posted with my real name and David has done nothing wrong either, all he did was help me get my machine working because it was a heap of junk. He hasnt made fake accounts, we have never talked about your business apart from trying to fix the issues on the machine. I dont understand where you are cooking up these conspiracy theories that we are trying to take down your business. I never even talk to David anymore after he finished with the machine. I just wanted a platform where people can leave real reviews that you cant edit or curate to hide the truth about your poor workmanship and business ethics.

Leon

Yeh and 98% of these reviews are your friends and family. At least there's a few real ones on here.

Tipsy

Wow. Hasn't this picked up. Who would have thought my question would lead to this.

And before you make any unsubstantiated statements about my motives. I have no idea who Leon is. I did a search on your company initially because i was thinking about getting a cab. Found this review page. Noticed almost all the reviews were done within 24 hours. Questioned the legitimacy of them because i have never seen a situation where so many loyal customers would all suddenly put up a review in the same day and then no more reviews are done in the following days or weeks. You would think that some of them might have been busy that day. Add to that that the standard response I've seen from your company on any site i have found your name mentioned is either blame the customer or threaten them (or even the site they've posted their comments on).

It does seem a bit self destructive to involve lawyers when Ultra Custom Cabs (Although i see you are now re-branding as Xtreme gaming cabs) has openly admitted to providing machines with unlicensed copies of Microsoft Windows on them with the reasoning that because they're not connecting to the internet a licence is not required. Pretty sure Microsoft don't view it that way.

Tipsy

I figured I had better put one more response up for context seeing Ultra Custom Cabs (Now seemingly known as Xtreme gaming Cabinets) have deleted all of their responses. The conversation above is not between Leon and I.

My initial query received the response that their loyal customers had decided to quickly put up a lot of positive reviews about them due to the alleged false reviews being left about them by people they alleged were acting out of spite including competitors. This included their allegation that Leon and others were behind this behaviour. They also mentioned the negative comments being made on Aussie Arcade.

Once i responded again (after reading the threads about them on Aussie Arcade and other sites) they responded indicating that i must be one of the "Winners" (in their words) that were plotting against them.

To me that was the last of it. Until a a day ago when i receive a notification that my question had another response from Ultra Custom Cabs. Hence my last (Until now) response.

The last response was due to Donna from Ultra Custom Cabs (Xtreme Gaming Cabinets) advising Leon that their lawyers would be in touch with him in the coming weeks. Although she did not state the reason that they have deemed justifies legal action.

Jade J.

Honestly you guys need to get a life hey. Trying to bring down a bloke just trying to make a dollar for his family. I hope yas are not Australian cause it's probably one of the most un australian things you can do.Grow up for a start & no one likes a rat . I'm sure judging by some of your profile pictures yas have done illegal things involving your cat & a jar of peanut butter no doubt lol.

Caleb P.
Caleb P.

Shouldn't be in business even just giving away "free not charged software/games" what you do is such a grey area its only a matter of time before the anti piracy police close you down and give you the corporation fines you deserve. What right do you have to provide people free copies of other people works.

Kaosrig

If you read them properly you would understand what he means obviously you haven’t. Nintendo have a massive list of people to deal with and believe me they are on the list so watch their page.

Neville R.
Neville R.

how is it a grey area all the roms are freely available online all there doing is putting them all together in one place saves others who might want to do it

all anyone is being charged for is a computer a tv game controllers and a well made cabinet

Kaosrig

The machine leaves the premises loaded with roms they are available online of coarse but is illegal to play without owning. It literally tells you this when you load a game. And do you own 40,000 games??? Paid for them in full??? It’s illegal weather you like it or not. It’s all being reported and will be sorted in time. Even the artwork is a copyright infringement.

If they charge you for computer a tv and game controllers you should get just that and no games. Even the new pandora game pcbs don’t come with games anymore due to lawsuits waiting to happen you have to acquire these yourself. They admit to giving these away free of charge witch again is illegal again the fact they say it on the website is funny.

They are profiting off other company’s hard work and man hours for their own benefit. You can argue most games are old and not profitable anymore but Nintendo and Sega for example release mini consoles with these games attached. Anyone with one of these machines is gunna laugh and say well I’m not buying that I already have 40000 games. Sales lost........ and no new money to the old classics we love and company’s we treasure. and on top of that they sell with newer games Street fighter ultra, tekken 7, injustice 2, mortal kombat 11 all current gen games.

Quick maths

3999.00 / 40,000 games
Does 0.09 cents sound fair for a $89 game that was released this year???

Kaosrig

Exactly right Einstein!!!. I played the games I legally owned it was convenient having them on one system. Back to blowing dust and playing carts and dusting off pcbs. Liked your comment you just made everyone who bought one look guilty thumbs way up. I’m done with this it’s pointless. Have a great weekend fuming.

Osirus M.
Osirus M.

This is starting to look like a YouTube comment section lol. Keep it civil guys this isn’t a site for bashing one another just leave your reviews then move on. Everyone is going to see these convos it’s gunna get really hairy in here if you start talking about legal stuff you have both made your points valid or not. Just leave it at that. One of yous spelt your name wrong the second time BTW guessing your temping the emails add your real email then maybe say something.

Jade J.

Honestly you guys need to get a life hey. Trying to bring down a bloke just trying to make a dollar for his family. I hope yas are not Australian cause it's probably one of the most un australian things you can do.Grow up for a start & no one likes a rat hey. I'm sure judging by some of your profile pictures yas have done illegal things involving your cat & a jar of peanut butter no doubt lol.

Get an answer from our members and Ultra Custom Cabs representatives