Xtreme Herbs

Xtreme Herbs

2.0

Waiting days still nothing???

I've been waiting for about 9 days I ordered off of happy herbs and got my order within 3 days and it's cheaper. I'm a single parent that's trying to quit tobacco and I just wasted $50. Thanks extreme herbs got to www.happyherbs.com.au lots more to choose from and they care about customer service.

Nathalie

NathalieSydney, NSW

Great herbs, perfect alternative to tobacco

I love Xtreme Herbs and many of their herbs. Postage is super fast, usually next day. Great communication. Lots to choose from. I am a regular customer.

sebas

sebas

Just a rip off

Scammed from the very beginning.
    Not product. No refund.
    Just scammed.
    Sent emails, got a reply about there useless banking system. Told it was upgrading system and therefore can't supply as advertised, though they still haven,t changed their advertising.
    Told, could only get credit by returning goods they didn't supply.

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Xtreme Herbs compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

Slow dispatch & Poor Communication

Not worth the packaging it's sent in.

Terrible. Waste of money. Definitely not even close to anything it's described as. No buzz. No high. No anything. Could be used as spin maybe if you're desperate but would not reccomend to anyone. Have wrote to them to see if there is anyhting that could be done to rectify but no reply. Don't even bother.
    Fast postage.
    Everything. No buzz, no high, no effect, just bad taste and waste of money.

Not worth your money.

I bought the magic mix from them, and after smoking about 5 cones in a bong and a rolled a joint (or whatever you want to call it) I felt absolutely nothing. On top of that it had a horrible taste, having that joint almost made me want to throw up. Don't get me wrong this is just one of their products but I only bought it for the catnip which supposidly has "Hallucinogenic properties" and can cause "Mid hallucinations" but if thats also what your looking for It would probably be a good idea just to ger the catnip and write a review about it here for everyone else.
    Cheap for the amound I got
    Does nothing of what it's supposed to, tases discusting, horrible on its own.