Xtreme Hobby Online store

Xtreme Hobby Online store

1.3

trying to contact chad other than email

does anyone have a contact number so i can try to get my refund. He has stopped replying to my emails . With so many complaints how can he be in business still .

Morons! Beware scammers alert!!!

Jenny Richardson

Jenny RichardsonSouth West, QLD

Drone repairs

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Xtreme Hobby Online store compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Misleading Company

I ordered items from Xtreme Hobby last year (2018) via my wholesale account. The items got lost in transit. It took around two months for replacements. Then in April this year (2019) I ordered over $300 worth of items, which supposedly also got lost in transit. It's now July and I'm still waiting for my items. No-one answers their phones and I've only received two brief emails, which it seems were only biding time. I've now been told that the shop has closed down, contrary to what the owner and staff led me to believe. Not a happy chappy.

Finally a Refund

With the assistance of the Office of Fair Trading i finally received a refund. This could have been totally avoided through honest communication right from the start. It also confirmed for me to never buy anything online without using PayPal

Ross

RossPerth, WA

Scammers!

Ordered two receivers online never received. When I rang and inquired where they were I was told the receivers are no longer made therefore no longer stocked. By the way the receivers (Futaba R617FS 2.4GHz FASST 7-Channel) are still on their website as available! Asked for my credit card to be credited back the money taken for stock that doesn't exist. This was in Dec 2018 after numerous phones calls and a visit to the store in April 2019 and many promises that I would be refunded - I am STILL waiting for a refund. Do not buy from these people they are liars & thieves!

Steve M

Steve MPerth, WA

Thieves, liars, fraudsters

What can I say. Paid for a product upfront and after many reassurances from this business received nothing but lies.

They even canceled the courier on the day of supposed departure.

Please Please don’t waste your time or money on this business

rob

robSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thief

Enquired about purchasing a the Freewing A10. After talking to Chad was told in stock (lie) paid for over the phone. Its been over 12 months nothing. Similar to other complaints listed here. Once they have your money, no contact. Promised refund but just another (lie). I broke my own rule of only using PayPal. Taking legal action to get my money back

Drew X

Drew XGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not I repeat do not buy from these scammers

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Xtreme Hobby Online store compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Care Factor Zero

Xtremely disappointed online purchase no mention of out of stock after 4 weeks of emails and phone calls regarding shipping I was told it was out of stock and a refund would be issued after 2 weeks and mutiple phone / emails and promises still nothing I have instructed the bank to proceed with a transaction dispute. After informing them there response was We will just let the bank deal with it then.

Dan