Xtreme Moto Kwik 50

1 review
    Trix

TrixPerth

Don't Buy It!!

Absolute pile of junk! Bought it brand new in Feb 2012 and has just broken down on me for the 4th or 5th time. Was looking at buying a 2nd hand scooter but sales woman talked me into buying this new. Broke down after one month the 1st time. Have since had just about every part replaced (under warranty) but have been inconvenienced as it's my transport to work. Today I phoned the shop I bought it from so they can pick it up and service too as it's due, only to find they've closed down without notifying their customers. Thanks Scootamoto! Bike's still under warranty and parked up on the side of the road! Would've been better off buying the 2nd hand one!
    inexpensive

Spyder
    Spyder

What a crock. You had a bad run with the bike but it doesn't mean all of them are like that/ Plus, you just about replaced all parts? Highly unlikely. Reeks of someone bashing the opposition's bikes or have a beef with the bike shop.