Yale Property Solution

Yale Property Solution (page 2 of 2)

1.7

Sleepless nights.

They are real estate agents selling off-plan properties. If you want to invest in property, they have options that could work out. Their interest is making money for the business and their associates. The investment may be suitable and may make you money, but consider all options. They like to pressure clients into signing. I have been stung and it has cost me a fortune since I met them. Consult your accountant on any proposal and see your own lawyer before you sign anything.

Daz

DazSydney, NSW

Rude and Arrogant - Can't Be Trusted

Spoke to one person named Britney, very friendly at first and made a booking. Thought about it and changed my mind so called them back to cancel. Had the same girl, who told me I was rude to cancel then hung up on me!

Dean5516

Dean5516Campbelltown

Inappropriate Call times

They called and after some small talk qualifying this cold call company, it was arranged that Yale Property Solutions would call back within 3 days. It has been over a week and this evening I received 2 calls at 8pm on Tuesday. I don't deal with businesses that do not respect appropriate times to call. Just got myself on the do not call registry.

Financial Planning Services

Find out how Yale Property Solution compares to other Financial Planning Services

Don't waste your time please

Had someone from this company come over and do an hour long talk about the services they provided. It sounded fair enough so paid the 1k membership fee. That was 2 months ago and I have had no further contact with the company, they have gone back on there word on everything that was promised to me and they refuse to help me in any form. 'Soultions based company'....what a load of crap!!!

Robyn Lee

Robyn LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Client

Surprised to see contents of some of these reviews.My experience has been nothing short of exceptional.
    Have been dealing with Yale for approx 6 months.They have helped me get into my first investment property and negotiated a far better interest rate than I was on with my current bank (ANZ).I am a very happy client.

Carmel s

Carmel sPerth, WA

Keep clear

I received a phone call asking to do a survey. I asked a few questions, they rang me a few weeks later saying They were giving me a CD that will show all the excess fees that the banks had overcharged me with and they needed to deliver it and show how it works so agreed for them to deliver it. They then started showing all of this paperwork on financial stuff and property investments. They then said at the end a yes or a no and the payment of $990 to be paid there and then. When we said one of them became agitated and would not take no for an answer.

Chris

ChrisMelbourne

Waste of money

In my opinion this company is a waste of money. You can get better information, service and help from your local reality and it is free rather than paying the rediculous membership fees. Trust me I am one of their customers.

martin H

martin Hwa, 6061

My experience with Yale

I was put onto these guys by a friend of mine, they have showed me a few different property options and in the mean time i have been able to lower my home loan rate even though my bank has told me this is the best rate i will get. Over all they have been great, just sometimes take a while to get back to you.

Wish I could give minus stars

Con artists looking to rip off innocent people. Lost heaps of $ . Run -!! salesman was rude and creepy , became angry ++ threatening when asked questions . Leave out these middle men , you can do better researching on your own - free internet advice , bank advice more useful . Just another scam - they should be locked up

Financial Planning Services

Rude, Unprofessional, Aggressive and Pushy

Received a call from this company wanting to come around as they had bought out an old company I had a membership with. I questioned them on the need to "come around". Surely there could be a discussion over the phone. When I questioned them needing to come around and that I didn't like the idea of some male stranger in my house, I was told it was "strange" that I was concerned about that and the caller got rude, aggressive and hung up.

Vish

VishPERTH

Very Unprofessional and rude

After all their aggressive selling tactics to sell the membership,when we said we are not interested,The sales rep was very rude and hung up.
    pls do your research and check for all the reviews on other forums for this business before you sign anything. I personally didn't find it worth. Just do not get conned!!

Karlos

KarlosMelbourne

Don't Be Conned

This company will lie about every aspect of the property investment to secure your money, almost ruined me financially, actual cost was about 50k more than they had initially said, also all the so called discounts for services (accountant, conveyancer, etc.) are false lies, you will still pay more than the average. This company is also amazingly rude and arrogant, there legal team (person who is their conveyancer and supposed lawyer) is amazingly unprofessional and must have got his legal degree off the back of a weetbix box.

See all Yale Property Solution reviews