Yamaha 15F

Sonny A.asked

how much?

Cooper L.
Cooper L.asked

How much Is this motor worth?

Abdul D.
Abdul D.asked

hello I just need to know does they sale yamaha 15hp 2 stroke or they don’t have anymore

THe Bear
THe Bear

Gidday. I now have a 4 stroke Yamaha, great motor but I believe that they do still sell the Yamaha 2 stroke. Try your Yamaha dealer. Regards Peter aka THe Bear

Prem Chand S.
Prem Chand S.asked

Yamha15FHM runs for few minutes and then stopped. Did not start after that. Added some lubricant to fuel and then it started. It is fitted on ship on a rescue boat on board seagoing merchant ship. Would appreciate some help.

rochevidu
rocheviduasked

How much?

John Javro

can't remember! it's so long ago!

billybass
billybassasked

2012 yammy 15hp 2 stroke, runs as rough as guts until almost planing,it is as though it is running on a single cylinder, have taken it back for service, twice, and they tell me it is normal. T he motor is still under warranty.
Would appreciate some help.

John Javro

Get another outboard mechanic to check it out!, 15 horse yammies run exceptionally smooth!

Other Outboard Motors