Yamaha FZ6S

Yamaha FZ6S

See the Best Sport Touring Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Yamaha Motor

4.9
    spooled73
    spooled73Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great everyday bike,with a bit of hooligan thrown in.

Hi, I've owned this bike for 2 years now,never a problem so far...very comfortable even on longer trips for me,handling and brakes great, very easy to do maintenance on bike which is important to me as I look after the bike myself.The only negatives I can think of is gearbox is a bit clunky especially as the oil gets older,bottom end torque is a bit poor but comes alive after 8000 rpm,which makes up for it. There is a myth about fuel surge jerkiness at lower rpm, which is not noticeable in my opinion( my bike is a S2 08 model) have thought about upgrading several times.... but I keep asking myself why?
    Comfortable,great handling and easy to work on.
    Gearbox clunky and low rpm torque is poor.