Yamaha V-Star XVS650 Custom

Yamaha V-Star XVS650 Custom (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Yamaha Motor? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
    DoreenHellHole
    DoreenHellHole

Great Bike for LAMS

Bought this bike in May 2011 to use on my L's and restrictions. My first bike and have been very happy with it. I will upgrade to a larger bike when my restriction period is over, but could easily keep it if all my friends didn't have Harley's. Yes, I will buy a ME TOO bike.

Perfect bike to start out on and re-sale value is excellent. I don't think I'll drop more then $500 for a years use...now thats great value.

I highly recommend the V-Star to anyone wanting a LAMS bike or even a great cruiser when off LAMS.
    Great beginners cruiser.
    The very average star thing on side....Yamaha, if your reading this....Leave it Black, and also a matt black option would be good.

shmuel kahlany
    shmuel kahlany

What oil we need for xvs650?

macca8175
    macca8175

can't decide if I should buy this or the honda vt 400.And what's the fuel consumption like on the yamaha

Good

a great bike to get your twowheeled wings on. well built comfy sporty looks great and best of all reliable.
    Still gets street cred, a great alternative to starting on a 250 sport bike. Able to commute/cruise long distances and still be rather comfortable and most of all enjoyable. handles and responds well for a cruiser with its relativley light weight in its category
    once you get used to the power of this LAMS approved cruiser, you just need/want MORE

Other Cruiser Bikes

Great bike. Rides well. Excellent cruiser for the low price. Love the 2009 xvs 650 and would recommend to anybody!
    Great handling. Good speed from lights. Looks great. Gets plenty of sideways glances.
    Clutch tension is a little off.