Yamaha V-Star XVS650A Classic

Yamaha V-Star XVS650A Classic Questions & Answers

58 questions from our users

Can some tell me how to tell if you have a classic 11 or classic 14 I’m trying to get insurance but I don’t understand what it means I have xvs650a classic 2013 mod

I have a 2017 Yamaha v Star custom While polishing the chrome today I noticed that the brake lights have condensation in both of them Is this coveted under the warranty please ?

what is the standard length of clutch cable on 650A vstar?

Do you have to put in neutral when it stalls out on a vstar?

What years are interchangeable with a 2009 Yamaha vstar 650 classic?
What parts are you looking to interchange? You can call our shop for a guide. 0434407788

Looking at a 650cc vstar classic 2004 with 63000klms, is this to many Klms for this bike as I would like to have it for many years?
Less is better

Yamaha XV 650 Custom or Classic?
It’s a personal choice based on which look you like. Both great bikes. Both can be customised.Thank you. Thought that may be the case, just wondered if one was better than the other.

Will 98 xvs 650 parts fit on a 2010 xvs 650?

Can you put cams in these bikes An bore out there heads?

My 650 vstar classic backfires when decelerating. Is this normal?

Will 2015 stock pipes fit 2010 model?

Would a platinum air ride suspension that fits an 2007 model fit an xvs Vstar custom 2009 there both customs? Any comments here would be great.

I have a 2007 Yamaha xvs v-star 650 custom. It runs fine in neutral but when put in gear it dies. Any ideas?

Can I replace my ignition on my yamaha vstar 650 with a yamaha sportbike ignition? I lost my keys and its shy of $200 to get a New key imprinted and I have a old Ignition lying around - will it work?

How do you test the tps on a 2003 xvs650a classic?

Have the engines changed any since 2008 model?

hi anyone know how to turn off hazard warning blinkers they just come on and i cant turn them off???
Sorry - I've not had that experience. Sounds like a short in the switch itself....hi thanks for answering but i have already got it fixed.

Is there a difference between a 2002 vStar 650 custom over the newer models? Looking to put a after market pipe on my 2002 and find that most of them start with 2004?

Besides using the key, how can I access the compartment under seat on left side?

Get an answer from our members and Yamaha Motor representatives