Yamaha V-Star XVS650A Classic

Yamaha V-Star XVS650A Classic (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good value, reliable, never had an issue

I bought this in May 2010 new and couldn't be happier. Originally I wanted a cruiser for long trips- wollongong to Sydney three times a week but found its just as good as a daily commuter (and a definite head turner with well polished chrome and the midnight blue paint). It's been up and down the east coast half a dozen times, just about to hit 50,000kms and it still runs as well as the day I bought it. Highly recommended!

Good bike, Good Ride

noel fSouth East Queensland, QLD

great and stylish machine.

I bought this Yamaha xvs 650cc classic motor cycle about a week ago and I had an after market exhaust system installed on it and now its just like riding a Harley sounds exactly like it and performs just as well. Its candy apple red metallic and is in great condition it is so comfortable to ride unlike a lot of other bikes.
Has more than enough horse power to get you where you want to go.

noel f

even better now ive added the chrome spike airfilter got more power and better fuel economy.

noel f

got a new twin mufflers system put on last weeks noe it sounds better than a harley.

Johnny BWheelers Hill, Victoria

Sit back and enjoy the ride.

frombrisbane

raytrenwith
raytrenwith
Jimmy
Jimmy

I consistently get around 300km before I refill and not needing to switch to reserve. I have a 2011 XVS650A with V&H short shorts, hypercharger, and re-jet. Goes like a rocket for the engine size.

steve thorpeDurack

XVS CLASSIC 650

I have 2011 model red in color, I am 56 yrs old just come back into bikes was looking at bigger bike but said no. I am am happy with my choice, it has 3000 km on the clock now only ride it on weekend if weather is good. I changed the air filter to a k &m big difference in power and response. Next step have ordered vance & hines crusers not the short shots to load attract attention dont need that. I am also looking for a wind shield but having trouble finding the right one.

steve thorpe

I have now purchased the exhaust vance and hines taken a while to get here and wind shield waiting to have them fitted. Bike is going really well around 4000 k on clock more top end speed available now working well.

Joshua
Joshua

Would you be able to tell me the difference between the Classic and the Custom? I am trying to find something about it but nothing is showing up when googled. Would I have to go to my local bike store and ask this when looking at bikes?

Mark
Mark

Dean

DeanBrisbane

Perfect

For a man who rode a lot as a kid, and always wanted a road bike, the 2013 Yamaha XVS650 classic is to me, just about as good as it gets. @
Upon purchase I added a set of Vance & Hines Cruzer pipes to make it sound more Harley and less sewing machine, and it has just been a joy.
Plenty of highway power (as long as you remember it is after all...a Cruiser). Awesome balance, fantastic looks, and as far as value goes, I've had comments that if it was badged "HARLEY", it would be worth twice the price.
If you're after a mid sized cruiser, and not wanting to mortgage the house, do yourself a favour and check this bike out! You wont be disappointed!
Looks, ease of ride, ride height,road presence
Perhaps a 6th gear.

arik.kusuma.9
arik.kusuma.9

Grat bike and price!

Vstar 2013 650 classic

After not ridding for two years and wandering to my local Yamaha dealer I was very surprised to see this years bike. I bought my bike that week and hadnt test rode one.best buy I've made in years very happy with the ride comfort and looks. Turns heads at traffic lights.
Ridding position, the look ,handling is superb
Does need fuel indicator only fault

sethmac
sethmac

thetruth34Melbourne

Cruising in style

Bought the 2013 vstar 650 classic and it is amazing. Got the looks, power and style. Added new exhausts for sound and carbs to boost power. What a bike. Harley looks at a fraction of the harley price. Best bike ever. Handling is like a more expensive bike, all black and chrome shows real appeal. Gets the looks everywhere you go. Sweet looking bike.
Looks, power, quality, ride, handling, price

davemcc

Rider1701

Rider1701

Terrible

thetruth34

Sleek, fast and all the way quality. It gets the looks and it performs. The best bike I have owned by far. This is the cruiser to own when you do not have the harley dollars to pay for a brand. Amazing bike

Great LAMS approved Cruiser

alex kovarik
alex kovarik

Great bike looks and rides great but it does need a fuel indicator.

Mick53

Does anyone know if you can have the custom brake and gear pedals put on the Classic

Good

The best valued bike on the market, When you put on Cobr aPipes and k & N filter even better, I love the Sound of my new pipes,Very Visible in Pearl White.They done a wonderful Job, easy to Ride, ppl stare in traffic, well done Yamaha!!!I see more and mor eon Road even younger guy sRide them, I am 46 I just got my Bike Licence and I will have this bike for Life!!!
Looks, Style, Sex Appeal, Colour Peal White .
Wish for a fuel gauge, and Wish it came with White wall tyres as standard.

miros