Yamaha WX-030

Yamaha WX-030

See the Best Portable Speakers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

newtown

newtownSydney

Sounds good, works terribly

Sounds great. I have a stereo pair. They constantly fall out of paired status and have to be re-paired. Often, the audio starts to go garbled and they need to be factory reset - this happoens every month. Really bad software. Would not buy again if I wasn't already invested in a yamaha system in my home.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Jmck

Jmck

Excellent MusicCast speaker

I bought this speaker to go with my new Yamaha receiver and I have been more than pleased with both items. The MusicCast system from Yamaha is excellent and the speaker runs faultlessly on my Wi-Fi network even in my double storie house. My internet modem, and receiver are upstairs and I bought this speaker to use in my lounge downstairs.The build quality and appearance of the speaker is great and fits in well with other items in my lounge. The speaker can also connect to the network and run net radio and Spotify independently of the receiver.
Great buy