Yellow Octopus Online store

Yellow Octopus Online store

GlenbrookGirl

GlenbrookGirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Superb customer service

Yellow Octopus have an exceptional range of different and quirky gifts. The customer service of this fantastic online Australian company is caring and fabulous. Due to not fault of Yellow Octopus nor myself, a parcel was lost or stolen holding gifts for my partner. I submitted a request for the items to be resent under compassionate grounds, and Yellow Octopus responded so quickly that the new items arrived safely to me the next day. I am beyond impressed with such care in my unfortunate situation. Thankyou to Jessica and the Yellow Octopus team.

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Novelty Gift Heaven

I love Yellow Octopus, I've only used their online store (which is a breeze to navigate). They have a great range of products witch prices to match. They stock something for everyone; boys/girls, young/old, funny/serious you can't go wrong.
The shipping/delivery rates, both domestic & international are very reasonable. Wacky birthdays and workplace secret santas are no longer stressful thanks to Yellow Octopus!

Marion M.

Marion M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good service. Loved the product & delivered quickly. Will buy again.

Site was very easy to navigate, with heaps of products to choose from.

The product arrived well wrapped and boxed. It looks good. Very cute! My grandson loves it too!