Yellow Octopus

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)

I do all my birthday shopping here

Great gifts and birthday delivery service. Truly unique gift collection. Would highly recommend and will certainly be back. Easy to use website, fast delivery & great birthday gifts. Enough said :)

Ravnas

Ravnas

Fast/reliable delivery. Very pleased.

Ordered some gifts for Christmas. I didn't receive my confirmation email right after purchase so I emailed them a few hours later. They sent my receipt right away and said the email was delayed because of Christmas traffic, which is fair enough. Got my stuff a week later and super happy with the company and the items.

Jane

JaneGold Coast

Very fast postage. Wish all internet shopping was this good.

I managed to get all my quirky Kris Kringle gifts at one spot and everybody loved them. Communication and fast service even around Christmas was great.I thoroughly recommend Yellow Octopus.

Flowers & Gift Shops

Find out how Yellow Octopus compares to other Flowers & Gift Shops

Dee

DeeSydney

Check your delivery

My order was delivered without one of the items. I immediately contacted customer support and was told that the item was on its way. Then I received another email saying that the item was damaged and it hadn't been sent, and it was the last item in stock. They offered an alternative with express post.

While Yellow Octopus sort of made good, I'm concerned that if I had not checked the package immediately I wouldn't know that a christmas gift was missing and it seems that they were not going to tell me.

On the plus side they were very quick to respond.

Gaby

Gaby

Delivery took forever

I bought two items online and it took 7 (working) days for delivery, which I think is a bit much since everything was in stock. One of the items looks pretty dodgy compared to the illustration online. Overall happy with my purchase although it took forever to get it.

Mike

Mikemikeattewell@gmail.com

Just Order! Brilliant Items and brilliant delivery

I used the online service, even my wife got interested. Would recommend over the $100 spend to get free delivery. I only ordered on Sunday and I received it today (Tuesday) OMG! Now that is what I would call true online shopping. Love it and Yellow Octopus I will be back for sure.

LadyMama

LadyMamaPerth, Western Australia

Outstanding customer service

I placed an order for xmas gifts the other night and selected registered post but after realised I had misread the xmas delivery cutoffs and might not receive my order before Christmas. So I called their helpline. They allowed me to upgrade over the phone to express post and were super helpful. Later that day I recieved a dispatch notice (dispatched in less than 24 hours which is awesome) but it said it was sent via registered post. Being after business hours, I emailed immediately. When I awoke this morning there was a response already- they admitted it was their mistake and said they would resend my order via express post immediately and asked me to "return to sender" the initial package when it finally arrived. Amazing!

Bron

BronRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good service

My order did not arrive in the stated time frame, so I checked with Yellow Octopus to see where it was.

They concluded AusPost had lost it, and sent a replacement order at no cost to me.

When the original order arrived the very next day, they very generously said I could keep both orders (replacement already sent).

Everyone stuffs up at times, we're ALL human - it's how/if the mistake is rectified (or not) that matters. They handled this VERY well and I would definitely shop with them again, as well as recommend them to others.

The actual goods I ordered were as described, and do the job really well (wine & champagne bottle stoppers)