Yes Bamboo

Yes Bamboo

Exceptional advice

Just wanted to thank Justin for taking my call and even though I was not going to be his customer(Im in Mel, he's in QLand), he spent 20 mins advising me on how to save my neglected bamboo deck, his passion and his knowledge for bamboo was impressive to say the least.

The Bamboo Specialist

The Bamboo SpecialistSydney,Hobart , Sdelaide

Regognised in Melbourne and Sydney as one of the best finished bamboo floors byt flooring radesmen w

Mosowood with a range of 21 Colours with some Colours being tongue and groove for direct stick applications Mosowood is one of the Hardest bamboo floors on the Australian market (9.6 out of 10 on the Stileto Rating Chart) Mosowood bamboo meets the ISO9001 & ISO14001 International Enviroment manufactureing standards
    Well priced with a good range of fashion colours compared to Australian hardwood floors
    Slightly more expensive than the standard range