Optus Mobile

Optus Mobile (page 4 of 128)

Brand Manager for Optus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Low Coverage, rude customer service!!!

I signed up for Optus mobile plan. The coverage is very bad. Most of the time either phone call drops or I can't hear the other side. Don't trust whatever they say in their commercials. Coverage is really bad. And they expect you to pay the full bill for a service they don't even provide properly!!!

lianna
liannaPerth, WA

Whatever you do! Do not get optus! Ever!

They have absolutely terrible customer service! The worst I've ever seen on a digital platform side! The service has terrible coverage they expect us to pay while there towers are under works for long periods of time.

Mohammed H.
Mohammed H.Sydney, NSW

In short..Never say YES to optus

In short. Never say YES to optus. Be aware of the preminum messages. You cant stop even you opted out. They keep charging you 100 of dollars every month. Customer service also very rude.

Michael

No coverage ETA of resolution of no coverage is 10/5/2021

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Not worth it

Network coverage is so slow. Hidden fees. Staff are clueless and mumbling all their responses. Be careful of your “monthly fee” they’re adding subscriptions you never ask for. Save your money go somewhere else.

Sacred Clown
Sacred ClownSouth East Queensland, QLD

surreptitious phone company

Ramen S.
Ramen S.Sydney, NSW

Hard to contact them

Contacting them is like navigating in a jungle with no GPS. Firstly, good luck finding their email address. They say "Message us" only works in Optus app, although it does not work for me. Chat system is 404.

Ned
NedIllawarra, NSW

Terrible

I have been with Optus ( prepaid mobile) - for about a month! Regret it so much! Always dropping out , slow download speeds! 4g , yeah right! Gonna switch to Dodo , in the next few days

Hilyn
Hilyn Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service

I’ve rang Optus customer service yesterday regarding the billing that we received someone answer the phone and transferred me to the disconnection person the background of the person who answer the phone is quite noisy and saying that my line is breaking out told him that is so noisy where you are then hang-up on me. I wonder why Optus seems like a big company but no control of their employees working remotely very bad customer service how can they help customer if they are up and about (on very noisy background) and hang-up on your face after waiting for more than an hour for someone to answer the call.

Disappointed
Disappointed

Optus e-mail address reveal

Optus has a nasty way of hiding. You can only contact them via an app, and the app didn't work for me and for others I have spoken to.
Their e-mail address is: mobileemaildropbox@optus.com.au.

Dana
Dana

Nothing but scam artist.

Got my final bill, paid it and now I'm getting emails and calls from debt collectors and mind you this was from 2017! And they are telling me there's no payment. They keep changing their stories, give different information. Do not waste your time signing up with them!

Worst in AUS

What a terrible experience for excharge the monthly pay for no reason. After I change the other service but still receive the last bill that I already stop their service for that month!!!!

gaviyoga
gaviyogaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst of all

Fake 4g with 2mbs speed most of time
When in call 4g goes to 3g always everywhere in Melbourne
Lasted 15 days only with prepaid
Changed to telstra
If u have check ur patience go with it

Incendary
IncendarySouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT GO WITH OPTUS, online mobile team is a joke.....

Jake
JakeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Constant outages/ Less than 1mbs speed

If you want to pay over $75.00 per month for less than 1mbs speed and have constant outages resulting in the service being useless, then look no further Optus is here to help......
Don't worry though, customer service will give you the big one every time and tell you to restart the modem that does nothing to alleviate the issue.

Btothej
BtothejPerth, WA

I would go for minus star if I could!!!!!!!

These comp are proving to fail or Optus is trying to show how they can fail gracefully!!! Honestly how hard it is to run a telecom comp!!!!!........everything is a puzzle, everything is so trivial with Optus and nothing is easy, crap Optus!!!!!!!!

S B.
S B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't trust them

Terrible customer service

They charged us for 3 months internet while we were closed due to lockdown. Requested to wave the fee but they said they could wave if the service was cancelled. Then tell me why should I call you if the service was cancelled and I was not billed for it?!?

Alee will
Alee willCentral Queensland, QLD

Will never ever go back.

Liberty E
Liberty EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Huge scam steals your money!!

I spent $140 on $140 dollars worth of Optus data and it ran out in 8 days... No streaming, using Wi-Fi connection 90 percent of the time and the app couldn't even show my data usage! It was a 365 plan that ran out in 8 days. Literally stole my money.

Poor and literally no service

Optus are hopeless and you cannot get in touch with an operator. I keep getting passed from one person to another with no resolution. They disconnected my home line without my authority or advising me.
Unbelievably poor service is an understatement.

Appalling in every way

4G broadband and phone customer with Optus. One day, no signal or internet. Dutifully, I raised the issue (with my telstra phone) and was told it would be investigated. Day 2, no signal, no internet. I explained that myself and my partner need the internet to do our jobs. Was told that there was maintenance and it would be resolved. Day 3, I was told there would be no service and this was a planned outage. It's just impossible to rely on optus if you want to work from home.

Tasha Homan
Tasha HomanSouth East Queensland, QLD

If you are a business don't sign up with Optus

Ellen
EllenPerth, WA

Watch your contract plan - deceptive 'roll-over' practices

Signed up for a 24 month contract. No notice that I had reached the end of my contract period, instead the plan 'rolled-over' and billed for another month. This is deceptive and delays people from shopping around for a more appropriate plan. Will not recommend or be signing up for another service with Optus!