Optus Mobile

Optus Mobile

Brand Manager for Optus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kait
KaitSydney, NSW

Highly recommend! Reliable, fast. Ericca from customer service is an absolute star! 10/10!

The coverage is great for me! I have never had any issues. They once did maintenance and promptly sent out a portable wifi with 50gb. Fast and effective. Ericca is amazing! They have the best customer support I’ve ever encountered.

24/7 Customer Chat support works very well

There are real customer support people who are available even on Sunday to help with customer questions. My questions on SIM and log-in issues were answered promptly. I also like the month-on-month contracting flexibility of Optus.

Anne
AnneWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent Service

Went into Castletown Optus store in Townsville and all my problems vanished.
Now have a smart phone to replace simple big button one, being of vintage stock. (Me) No bother getting into shops, pubs and clubs and my Realme C3 is no bother at all. Lovely staff.

Rin
RinSydney, NSW

Never had any issues with Optus

I live in Sydney and have never had any issues with Optus as a mobile service provider. I have lived in multiple locations around Sydney and never had an issue apart from in Erskineville but everyone has rubbish reception around there. They have always been helpful and polite when I use their customer service chat.

ILOW
ILOWPerth, WA

Great! Happy with it

Great signal so far. No complaints. Good internet speed. Porting over was fast and easy. Customer service rep was competent and courteous. Signed up via Harvey Norman postpaid $65 plan for 24 months.

Local Reception
lmax2021
lmax2021South East Queensland, QLD

Got a samsung galaxy watch 3

Got a Samsung galaxy watch 3, on a 36 month plan, from the kippa ring shopping centre, in redcliffe qld. the lady that served us was great. had a sense of humour, was efficient and curtious. happy customer, would go back to that store again. they are happy to answer any questions, and they are just, friendly

Alston Pinto
Alston Pinto

Fantastic customer services

Been with Optus for about 3 years now and customer service have been brilliant. I have called them to get a better deal and since there wasn’t a better plan, they just knocked off $10 from my monthly bill - all coz I gave them a call and spoke nicely! Amazing customer service, cannot fault them!

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Chantell C.
Chantell C.Sydney, NSW

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING!!

Colwyn C.
Colwyn C.

Optus 5g Home Mobile unlimited Internet

After placing a order yesterday the product arrived the next day, i rang optus and promptly got through to tech support to active the sim and asked a few questions.
Amazing service, optus phone support atm is far better than telstra's

Tom R.
Tom R.Sydney, NSW

Good service

Hi, my most recent experience with Mobile and Broadband customer services have been quite fast, friendly and responsive. I find the mobile coverage for our purposes very good as well.

ajordynwolrige
ajordynwolrigeDarling Downs, QLD

Works well, no problems.

Great coverage, great customer service and fast speeds as well. Great in-building coverage (IBC) and good reception in regional and rural towns. I like having the ability to donate my unused data to those in need.

Harry S.
Harry S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seems good to me bordering on excellent

Everyone seems to bag on them. I've always had great service, they reduced my plan for being a 2 year customer by $10 a month and doubled data. Waived phone costs when I broke mine. Upgraded a network area after I notified them it was slow. Contact centre friendly and polite.

Maybe read your contract prior to signing up if you're annoyed about cancellation / break costs.

Find out how Optus Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Been with Optus for many many years and I have never had a problem. Good coverage and good customer service. Download speeds are excellent and I love how I can donate my data. Their app is so easy to use as well. Highly recommend Optus to anyone.

Angela L
Angela LMelbourne

New phone

After 6 years with my iPhone 6 I decided it was time for a new one . I got the iPhone 11 and it’s great . Does everything it says . I’m so happy with it . Always reliable and so fast to charge !

c cC
c cC

Optus are great

metro melb excellent service mobile and broadband, customer for over 10 years no issues ever. Was worried about broadband after reading reviews but l have had a excellent experience and have lots of internet.