Optus Mobile

Optus Mobile

Brand Manager for Optus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Rin
RinSydney, NSW

Never had any issues with Optus

I live in Sydney and have never had any issues with Optus as a mobile service provider. I have lived in multiple locations around Sydney and never had an issue apart from in Erskineville but everyone has rubbish reception around there. They have always been helpful and polite when I use their customer service chat.

Included Data per Month40 GB
Cisco
CiscoSydney, NSW

Great SIM-only plans. Sufficient coverage

SIM-only plans are great. I pay $40 (after 20% multi-service discount applied) for 80GB of data and my wife pays $45 for 100GB (again, after discount).

Coverage is excellent, except for some patchy spots on the train between Strathfield and Blacktown, but overall, good value for money. Too bad their mobile phone plans don't come with the same amount of data.

Plan Cost per Month$85.00
Included Data per Month180 GB
nturnerphoto
nturnerphotoPerth, WA

Not bad

Have been with optus since the beginning of 2019. Reception in Perth seems pretty good, I get a decent signal on the island where I work. There haven't been any major outages in this time either. Pretty happy overall.

Included Data per Month30 GB
Anastasia Pratiwi
Anastasia PratiwiSydney, NSW

Perfect and reliable

I have been using Optus since I came here in 2016 and there were no serious issues, only twice dropouts and loss of connectivity. Other than that, the connection is perfect and reliable, has good coverage and speed as well. The bills always come on time and it has some perks before, but I haven't received any good perks recently.

Another good thing is free streaming for Music (Spotify, Apple Music, etc) and Youtube and others, I used it daily and it does give huge impacts (doesn't count toward my data).

Customer service is also fast and responsive. Easy to reach, easy to troubleshoot. Overall satisfied with Optus.

Plan Cost per Month$51.00
Included Data per Month23 GB
Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how Optus Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

AisG23
AisG23Sydney, NSW

Best Value for money

Optus are the best value for money out there, it can be frustrating when you need to contact support but for me at least its a very rare occasion and worth the compromise with the savings compared.

Included Data per Month50 GB
Michael Hardy
Michael HardySouthwest, VIC

Love Optus

My network coverage is just so amazing it gets signal where other networks can't receive signal I've experienced no drop outs what so ever and data download speeds are great

Included Data per Month30 GB