Optus Mobile

Optus Mobile

Brand Manager for Optus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

ILOW
ILOWPerth, WA

Great! Happy with it

Great signal so far. No complaints. Good internet speed. Porting over was fast and easy. Customer service rep was competent and courteous. Signed up via Harvey Norman postpaid $65 plan for 24 months.

Local Reception
lmax2021
lmax2021South East Queensland, QLD

Got a samsung galaxy watch 3

Got a Samsung galaxy watch 3, on a 36 month plan, from the kippa ring shopping centre, in redcliffe qld. the lady that served us was great. had a sense of humour, was efficient and curtious. happy customer, would go back to that store again. they are happy to answer any questions, and they are just, friendly

Alston Pinto
Alston Pinto

Fantastic customer services

Been with Optus for about 3 years now and customer service have been brilliant. I have called them to get a better deal and since there wasn’t a better plan, they just knocked off $10 from my monthly bill - all coz I gave them a call and spoke nicely! Amazing customer service, cannot fault them!

Chantell C.
Chantell C.Sydney, NSW

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING!!

Colwyn C.
Colwyn C.

Optus 5g Home Mobile unlimited Internet

After placing a order yesterday the product arrived the next day, i rang optus and promptly got through to tech support to active the sim and asked a few questions.
Amazing service, optus phone support atm is far better than telstra's

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Tom R.
Tom R.Sydney, NSW

Good service

Hi, my most recent experience with Mobile and Broadband customer services have been quite fast, friendly and responsive. I find the mobile coverage for our purposes very good as well.

ajordynwolrige
ajordynwolrigeDarling Downs, QLD

Works well, no problems.

Great coverage, great customer service and fast speeds as well. Great in-building coverage (IBC) and good reception in regional and rural towns. I like having the ability to donate my unused data to those in need.

Been with Optus for many many years and I have never had a problem. Good coverage and good customer service. Download speeds are excellent and I love how I can donate my data. Their app is so easy to use as well. Highly recommend Optus to anyone.

Angela L
Angela LMelbourne

New phone

After 6 years with my iPhone 6 I decided it was time for a new one . I got the iPhone 11 and it’s great . Does everything it says . I’m so happy with it . Always reliable and so fast to charge !

c cC
c cC

Optus are great

metro melb excellent service mobile and broadband, customer for over 10 years no issues ever. Was worried about broadband after reading reviews but l have had a excellent experience and have lots of internet.

Pablo
Pablo

Best mobile provider

I have had a great experience with Optus, whilst other networks have better reception in regional areas I find everywhere I am in the city has pretty good reception but the main reason I am pleased with Optus is the great service. Their price is one of the best in the market and it also includes international calls and Optus sport which is a very good selling point.

Ade
AdeCanberra

Honestly great service and customer support.

Reliable. Good value. I travel all around Aus and in some places no coverage as to be expected. Can not believe some of these snowflake reviews on here. We are in a time of crisis with all companies affected and people moan about items such as not getting connected quick enough. I understand each case on merit I also understand we need to adjust a bit. May be in the time you aren't on Facebook go out and volunteer or exercise - you may even enjoy it. Edit. I must admit I am looking more at supporting businesses that provide employment here and jobs here, not sure how Optus rates to other Telcos, will check next contract.

Marie
MarieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Optus support of health workers with mobile phone bills

During this very difficult period as we are confronted with COVID-19 pandemic I continue to work as a healthcare provider and it was great to be supported by OPTUS by waiving my postpaid access bill for 3 months. It was a very simple process to apply and got response in 24 hours. Thank you very much Optus.!!

Maddogs

I love you Optus! We called last night to set our broadband up (after dealing with a crummy company for WEEKS!) and our modem arrived today and we are CONNECTED. Precious internet. THANK YOU

Troy
TroySydney

Optus has really good service