Verifiedyinahla.com.au

Fair Incentive Verified
Jasmine
JasmineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Love my bed

I was well overdue for a new mattress. The staff were excellent in helping me choose the right mattress for me. I love my sleep now. Show details ·  1
Jenny OGLESBY
Jenny OGLESBY

Very unhappy

The mattress is OK, but my treatment by the company had been appalling. I was promised that after the lock down ended the company would contact me to see if there was a better option. This never happened and I never contacted them again. However, I was pursued to write another review some months after this. I ignored the first few requests. When I finally posted another review I was told that they would try and resolve the problem if I put off posting it. There's been absolutely no effort to solve the problem and the person who contacted me has been I'll informed and patronising. I very much regret dealing with this company.
Yinahla   DM