Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress King
Part of Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress  4.8 (49)

Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress King

Adjustment Period
  • Days (14)
  • Weeks (3)
  • Months (1)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (11) · No (7)
Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (18)
Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (14)
Sagging Yes (0) · No (16)
Perceived Firmness
  • Medium (14)
  • Hard (3)

Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress › King20 reviews
Loan Nguyen
Loan NguyenVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Very comfortable

Comfortable and feeling good on bed .we wants to try more. Thanks Show details ·  2
Sue
SueNSWHunter Region, NSW

Sleep Perfection

The love of my life was experiencing neck pain. We’d tried way too many pillow options to no avail. I mistakenly thought our old bed was fine. However, since having our delightfully comfy Yinahla bed, we are both in sleep heaven. No more neck pain, no partner disturbance, no waking up feeling tired. We both LOVE the support and comfort of our new bed. Best bed ever!! Service was also exceptional. Show details ·  1
Vinit
Vinit

Great Mattress

Good Bed. An expensive one but if you have back pain or difficulty sleeping, its worth it. Show reply
Benjamin A.
Benjamin A.NSWSydney, NSW

Absolutely great mattress

We have struggled for years with one person who likes a soft mattress, and a second who is bigger and needs more support.
This mattress is perfect for us both, and gives plenty of support and firmness without feeling like a rock. Show details ·  1
Viginnia
Viginnia

Wonderful mattress!

We are loving our Yinahla mattress! It has helped my sore back so much! Comfortable for both side and back sleeping. Feels cooling, no sinking (as of yet), and it just looks like its great quality. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
James
James

Quick, easy, comfortable

Very comfortable and supportive (I'm a big guy). Has definitely improved my sleep and reduced soreness on waking up.

Easy to order and quick to arrive. Slight problem with bed base, but problem solved quickly and easily by team Show reply

wes_l
wes_lNSWSydney, NSW8 posts

Good mattress

This is a good quality mattress. It has sunk a little, though it helps if you turn it frequently. Our last mattress was terrible, so we spent a bit more and don't regret it. Show details ·  1
Lucy D.
Lucy D.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Dee
DeeVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

So comfy

The mattress is so comfortable to sleep on.
The best decision. Show details ·  1
Ami Kurnia
Ami KurniaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worth the splurge!!

Our previous mattress was only over a year old but has started to sag which affected the quality of our sleep. Since we are turning 50, I thought quality sleep and rest is even more important. After looking around, we decided on Yinahla and chose the posture gel model to help keep us cooler during sleep. Have had it for almost 3 months and it has been really great. Mattress is very supportive and comfy which has improved our sleep quality. We hope it will maintain its firmness for years to come. Show details ·  1
Kat999
Kat999VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Best mattress

I couldn’t be any happier with the Yinahla Posture Gel mattress. The mattress is so comfortable and supportive. I’ve been having the best uninterrupted sleep. I don’t think you can go wrong with any mattress in the range. It’s definitely worth it. Show details ·  1
Meg Humm
Meg HummVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Fair Incentive King

Quality, comfy and luxurious on the back!

Honestly, it took a few weeks to get used to the mattress. At first it felt way too hard, but after that I can say 100% that it’s been the best investment for mine and my husbands backs. It’s very comfortable. It’s so big (we’ve only ever had a king bed) which makes it hard to rotate and it’s quiet a deep mattress so we have to buy special sheets. Also, it’s so heavy which makes it hard to put the fitted sheet on as you have to lift it up. In saying that, it’s worth it. I sleep so well now. My hips don’t ache any more and even when we have two extras (children) in the bed, you barely notice them. I would recommend this mattress Show details ·  1
Jeannette
JeannetteVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  King

Best thing I ever bought

Our new mattress has been amazing. Used to get lot of back pain and disturbed sleep on our old mattress but with our chiropedic mattress, no more back pain when we wake and the mattress feels like we are sleeping on clouds. My daughter bought one as well and says the same thing. Love it! Show details ·  1
Alexandra
Alexandra
  King

Best mattress ever

The mattress is firm and contours the shape of the your body, no neck pain!Great night sleep seven days a week , love going to bed every night we spent a little bit more but it worth every cent. Excellent!! Show details ·  1
Martin RAFFERTY
Martin RAFFERTYQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Excellent nights sleep

Excellent mattress and worth paying that little bit extra over other mattresses in the market. Very well made and only took a week or so to get used to it Show details ·  2