Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress Queen
Part of Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress  4.8 (49)

Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress Queen

Adjustment Period
  • Days (13)
  • Weeks (3)
  • Months (1)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (11) · No (7)
Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (18)
Heat Retention Yes (2) · No (14)
Sagging Yes (1) · No (17)
Perceived Firmness

Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress › Queen18 reviews
Honest reviews
Honest reviews3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

No regrets! Love my new mattress

A great investment. Purchased mattress for my husband and I - them found it comfortable so recommended it my mum and dad who also purchased the mattress too Show details ·  1
JanetteB
JanetteBVICSouthwest, VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Very pleased with such comfort

We were led by the positive reviews we read online and ordered despite not having heard of the brand before. The mattress did not disappoint. Extremely comfortable whilst providing firm support. Very pleased with our purchase. Show details ·  1
Paul G.
Paul G.3 posts
  Fair Incentive Queen

Excellent support and comfort. Good firm base with the depth that still feels comfortable and soft to sleep on

Very good quality mattress. Firm and yet supportive allowing for back comfort. Materials used are top quality and I am glad to have invested in such great support for my back and overall comfort. ❤️ my neck problems have also minimised having just had a neck operation. Well done. Show details ·  1
Bobby Boardshorts
Bobby BoardshortsMelbourne30 posts
Bob and suz
Bob and suzVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect replacement for our old 15 yo mattress

We originally purchased the mattress a little firmer than the posture gel . It was a little too firm and after about 6 weeks we took advantage of the swap in same range was great … no fuss. New one delivered in a week and we are extremely happy with the posture gel Show details ·  1
Danny
Danny2 posts
  Fair Incentive Queen

Amazing bed and the service was also fantastic

Upgraded from a Koala double and its been life changing. Don't wake up sore, continuous sleep and comfortable. Show details ·  1
Dee
DeeVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worth shopping around for

The 100 day trial is a fantastic way of introducing you to the new mattress and determining how comfortable and supportive it actually is. Our quality of sleep has definitely improved and it’s maintained it’s firmness within the first 100 days and so far is a durable option. Show details ·  1
Valerie
ValerieVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Queen

A wonderful nights sleep-every night

The mattress is very comfortable and has helped my partners back issues. I sleep much better at night now. The mattress has maintained its shape and firmness. Show details ·  1
Erin
Erin4 posts

Not bad

One thing I was concerned about was sagging so I spoke at length with the sales person before purchasing. I was told this wouldn't happen, alas it has. There is a decent dip causing me to roll into the middle, despite me rotating the mattress weekly. I'm not a heavy person either! Will be contacting them to see if this is covered under warranty. Disappointing to have to do so. Show details
Yinahla
Yinahla   DM
Jade
Jade

Comfy but still get hot

This mattress feels very comfortable and supportive, I don’t get pressure spots on my hips. Strangely I find myself sleeping on my back a lot in this bed when I’m usually a side sleeper and a down side of this is the mattress gets hot. Not as much as other newer mattresses but still hotter than I’d prefer and so much so that I’ve had to use much lighter bedding. It’s so comfy tho I decided I could live with that. Show details ·  1
Megan
MeganVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Love it

It's firm but cozy, great quality, feels like it will last many years to come. The long warranty is a bonus. Took a little while to 'break in' (about a month) but feels perfect now Show details ·  1
Elisa
Elisa3 posts

Amazing

So happy I spent the time researching what we needed in a mattress. A bit more exxy than what we were initially going to spend, but it has been a worthwhile investment. My back and hips have been so much better and have not had a flare up with my sciatica since. My partner was sceptical at first, but we can both honestly say we love our bed. This one is quite firm, but that's what we were after. It doesn't get too hot like our previous pillow top. We have taken care to rotate monthl, so it has maintained its structure and still feels good as new. Have recommended to family and friends. Could not recommend this product more!! Show details ·  1
Deb
DebVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous bed

Absolutely love our new bed. No sore back or aching shoulders and I am getting an uninterrupted nights sleep. Cannot fault it. Husband happy. I am happy. Highly recommend the company. Show details ·  1
Penelope B.
Penelope B.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Best sleep ever

We purchased this mattress after many restless nights on our old mattress which saw us awakening to tired and sore mornings. From our first night onward, sleeping on this new mattress has literally changed our lives. We sleep fully and awake feeling refreshed and ready to go. I would recommend this mattress to everyone.  Show details ·  1
Bridget G
Bridget G

Best mattress ever!!!

Positive effect on my lower back pain and other body aches and pain. Very comfortable and supportive. Improved quality of sleep. Incredibly durable and great quality compared to my old mattress.The mattress is a lot thicker than my previous one but it is a fantastic mattress. Cant recommend it enough. Always get comments about how comfortable it is.  Show details ·  1

5StarGal · Posture Gel Mattress Queen

Has anyone experienced any difficulty in rolling over on this mattress? I sleep alone, so partner disturbance is not an issue. I also toss and turn a lot so need to be able to roll easily on a mattress. I am on the heavier side and some foam-topped mattresses can make me sink in and feel “stuck”, so that I have to grab the edge of the bed and heave myself over to roll on to my other side. Can’t be doing that all night! Having said that, I do still need plenty of plushness to minimise hip pressure when on my side, so ideally need softness that still has support and bounce. Am I asking the impossible, or is this mattress the closest I will get? Any advice would be appreciated :)

Kay
Kay · Posture Gel Mattress Queen

Would you recommend a bed base with castors (as seen on Chiropedic website) or without castors?
What would be the most practical/useful in regards being able to vacuum under and behind the bed?

5StarGal

Yinahla was formerly sold as Cloud 9.

Compare all Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $4,479$4,849$5,279$4,129
Type Coil Spring and Pocket SpringCoil Spring and Pocket SpringCoil Spring and Pocket SpringCoil Spring and Pocket Spring
FirmnessMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium FirmMedium Firm
SizeQueenKingSuper KingDouble
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Thickness36 cm36 cm36 cm36 cm
Manufacturer Warranty20 year(s)20 year(s)20 year(s)20 year(s)