Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress

Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress Questions & Answers

SCC
SCC · Posture Gel Mattress

I'm a heavy guy who has issues with mattresses sagging. Can anyone confirm this will keep its shape?

Yinahla
Yinahla   DM

Hi SCC, My apologies for the delayed reply to your question; somehow I didn't see it come through.
Thanks for your question and consideration of the Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress.
There are a number of different feel mattresses within the Yinahla range, here's the link that shows you more -
external link
The Yinahla Posture Gel is rated - 7.5 in feel, the higher the number the firmer the mattress, this or the Premier Firm mattress would be ideal.
When choosing a mattress, it's important to know that body Impressions, (small indentations) are normal on the surface of any new mattress whilst the upholstery filling is levelling to a final position and getting used to your body contours. On a pillowtop mattress, up to 40mm height loss is considered normal. On a non pillowtop mattress, up to 30mm height loss is considered normal.
Correct mattress support is an important element in providing long life for the mattress. Mattresses always follow the contour of whatever they rest on. Bases dipping or sagging allow the mattress to sag, causing the top cover to wrinkle.
The ideal bed base/frame is a solid flat slat system. If slats are uncovered, the gap between the flat slats should not be more than 10cm apart. We do not recommend flexible (posture) slats or a spring bed base/frame as they can change the feel and support provided by the mattress.
A base that is too soft, not supportive, or restricts air circulation may damage your mattress.
I would also recommend having a read through the maintenance and care link below -
external link
Hope this has helped you, if you would like more information, feel free to contact our chat team or call any of the stores.
Marie, Customer Care Team

5StarGal · Posture Gel Mattress Queen

Has anyone experienced any difficulty in rolling over on this mattress? I sleep alone, so partner disturbance is not an issue. I also toss and turn a lot so need to be able to roll easily on a mattress. I am on the heavier side and some foam-topped mattresses can make me sink in and feel “stuck”, so that I have to grab the edge of the bed and heave myself over to roll on to my other side. Can’t be doing that all night! Having said that, I do still need plenty of plushness to minimise hip pressure when on my side, so ideally need softness that still has support and bounce. Am I asking the impossible, or is this mattress the closest I will get? Any advice would be appreciated :)

Kay
Kay · Posture Gel Mattress Queen

Would you recommend a bed base with castors (as seen on Chiropedic website) or without castors?
What would be the most practical/useful in regards being able to vacuum under and behind the bed?

5StarGal

I have a base on castors and it definitely does make it easier to move it around in order to vacuum under it etc. It’s also handy for rotating the mattress, as you don’t have to lift it, just rotate the whole ensemble. However, it doesn’t look necessarily attractive as a base so is better covered by a floor length bedspread. Hope this helps :)

Catherine
Catherine · Posture Gel Mattress

The mattress seems heavier than my current one. Are the handles strong enough to be able to rotate the mattress or lift it? I've heard they can sometimes rip off.

Jason
Jason

I think they are strong enough but haven’t used them repeatedly

Get an answer from our members and Yinahla representatives

Select a listing for your question
Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress