Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress

Yinahla Posture Gel Mattress (page 2)

49 reviews · Statistics

Adjustment Period
  • Days (34)
  • Weeks (7)
  • Months (2)
  • I never got used to it! (1)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (28) · No (17)
Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (44)
Heat Retention Yes (3) · No (33)
Sagging Yes (2) · No (40)
Perceived Firmness

Bridget G
Bridget G
  Fair Incentive Queen

Best mattress ever!!!

Positive effect on my lower back pain and other body aches and pain. Very comfortable and supportive. Improved quality of sleep. Incredibly durable and great quality compared to my old mattress.The mattress is a lot thicker than my previous one but it is a fantastic mattress. Cant recommend it enough. Always get comments about how comfortable it is.  Show details ·  1
Jason
Jason3 posts
  Fair Incentive Queen

The absolute experts of mattress making!

If you are looking for a medium firm mattress, particularly for a hot sleeper, then I don’t think you’ll find better than this. Highly recommend! Also, their customer service is second to none. I tried this mattress then another then went back to this and they were fantastic about it. Show details ·  1
JONATHON GILLARD
JONATHON GILLARDVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive King

The best sleep I could ask for

The Cloud 9 Posture Gel is an incredible bed. It has given us many incredible sleepful nights over the past 2 years. So much so it has lead to many disappointing sleeps whenever we travel away from home on holidays or for week. We have been spoilt with this bed, and I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

The mattress is the perfect firmness for us. After 2 years of use we have noticed no change in quality.

My partner does not feel a thing when I wake in the middle of the night.

In 10 years time when we replace our mattress, I will not hesitate to buy from Chiropedic again. 15/10 would recommend. Show details ·  1

Cheval
ChevalVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

A real dream changer!

Our cloud9 king mattress is amazing. The quality of our sleep has improved for the better. We have had our cloud9 for almost a year and every night it’s like getting into a brand new bed each night. Very impressed with the quality and comfort.  Show details ·  1
Sam
Sam
  Queen

Like a dream

Very comfortable from day one, my wife sleeps on her back and I sleep on my side and it’s perfect for both of us. Very supportive and we are both happy with the purchase and service. Thank you Show details ·  1
Danni A
Danni AVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolute godsend!

I had been experiencing severe shoulder and neck pain for a number of years. Since purchasing the Cloud9 not only has my shoulder pain disappeared, but I am also enjoying the benefits of waking up rested!  Show details ·  1
Aysel
AyselVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Queen

Comfort guaranteed

Most amazing mattress . Best sleep I've had in all my life bc of severe back problems. It's maintained It's shape and comfort. I would without a doubt recommend to all my family and friends. Show details ·  1
KC Sunshine
KC Sunshine 3 posts
  Fair Incentive Posture Gel

Great sleep on cloud 9

I bought my cloud 9 gel mattress 3 years ago. It has been a fantastic investment as i have a bad back. It is holding its shape quite well. Great value for money. I'm happy to support any Australian made product.  Show details ·  1
Summerhill
Summerhill2 posts
  Fair Incentive Posture Gel

Chiropedic mattresses Always provide us with Great Customercare .Excellent service Highly Recommend

Cloud 9 Gel Mattress is very comfortable , supportive and durable .
Sleep is so good and very satisfied.
We highly recommend these mattresses for value comfort and quality.
Excellent and value for money . Show details ·  1