Yinahla Premier Firm Mattress King
Part of Yinahla Premier Firm Mattress  4.7 (26)

Yinahla Premier Firm Mattress King

• Front (1)
Adjustment Period
  • Days (6)
  • Months (1)
  • I never got used to it! (1)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (4) · No (4)
Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (7)
Heat Retention Yes (2) · No (6)
Sagging Yes (0) · No (8)

Ani
AniVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Super comfy

Well built mattress with the perfect firmness that we are after. We have tried mattresses from other brands however this is so far the most comfortable. Very recommend a lower bed frame as the mattress is quick thick. Show details ·  1
Katherine
KatherineVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

The best bed

This is probably the best bed I've ever had (and I've had a lot!!!!) Super comfy, just the right firmness. Everything about the buying experience was a delight. Thank you!! Show details ·  1
Pubud
PubudVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified King

This is a great mattress

This is a firm mattress, and I was very surprised how heavy the mattress was. I think it is slowly softening for us, which is lovely. We are loving it. We used it for three months. Would recommend it for anyone. First couple of weeks was hard, but comfortable. I think in couple of months time it will be just right. Show reply
Phillip Joseph
Phillip Joseph

Great Investment!

The importance of sleep to our health is underrated. I am now having the best nights sleep thanks to my new mattress. Worth every cent! I know longer feel my lower back pain and spring out of bed in the morning. Would definitely highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Jim
JimNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Game Changer

I don't normally write reviews but I felt I had to share how good this mattress is. Worth the money hands down, I sleep so much better and it's great for my lower back and whole body. Good Aussie product my wife and I are glad we found you guys. Cheers to the workers at Cloud 9 Victoria. Show details ·  1
Happy buyer
Happy buyer

Perfect mattress for me

I have very bad back pain due to work reasons. But since we have bought our firm Cloud 9 premier King mattress, it has worked wonders. My back feels so much better waking up in the morning. The mattress helps to contour my back perfectly and does not sink in the middle. Price was reasonable. Cannot recommend this enough. Show details ·  1
Mr S
Mr SVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great mattress

We love the mattress. Firm is just perfect for us.
Very comfortable and great value for money compared to others we tested at various other stores. Would definitely recommend to others. Show details ·  1
Ren R.
Ren R.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive King

Poor customer service

We selected a king size mattress and the firmness of the bed was really stiff and uncomfortable. We contacted the manager and they refused to help us. We have not used the bed since and is just in the guest bedroom. The bed is really uncomfortable  Show details
Yinahla