Yinahla Premier Firm Mattress Queen
Part of Yinahla Premier Firm Mattress  4.7 (26)

Yinahla Premier Firm Mattress Queen

• Back (3)
  • Front (1)
Adjustment Period
  • Days (9)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (4) · No (4)
Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (9)
Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (6)
Sagging Yes (0) · No (9)

Baskaran S.
Baskaran S.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Great quality mattress

Very supportive. Has reduced my back pain and is very comfortable. In my experience firm or medium-firm mattresses from quality brand are very durable. Has last one for over 20 years. In one month so far it has retained its shape and firmness. Show details ·  1
Darren
DarrenVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Queen

One of our better purchases

My wife and I sleep regularly in two different places. After sleeping so well on our Yinahla mattress for 6 years at home and feeling like Goldilocks at our holiday place after trying out every other mattress in the house we purchased the same mattress for there. 3 years later and I still coment how good it is regularly when getting in at the end of the day. Having a bad back from years of plumbing it has certainly been money well spent. Show details ·  1
Anita
AnitaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Queen

Best purchase I’ve ever made!

It’s firm because I chose that, having pre-existing back pain and needing a firm mattress. It makes me feel like I’m sleeping in a 6 star hotel every night. Has done wonders for my back pain too. Just loving it.  Show details ·  1
Happy Customer
Happy Customer NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Queen
Peta
PetaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Firm Mattress

From the very first nights sleep the mattress was so comfortable. I have a hip issue that wouldn’t allow me to sleep in but since I got my mattress my quality of sleep has been amazing. Would highly recommend and Ramon service at Dandenong store was second to none. Show details ·  1
Gurjit
GurjitVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Queen

It’s a top class mattress

My Mum had a lower back pain but since she started sleeping on this mattress she’s all good. I will highly recommend chiropedic mattresses. Their quality is top class above all retailers out there. Show details ·  1
Tarns
TarnsVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Superb bed

I just love my new mattress, so confy at the sametime so supportive, I am really happy. I well understand why it's called cloud 9!, it's great, I recommend to all. Show details ·  1
Ankur G.
Ankur G.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Queen

Super awesome, we were apprehensive initially and mattress totally beat our expectations

Firmness is excellent for the back posture.

It's top foam is ultra comfortable.

We were apprehensive initially and also confused but chiropedic totally beat our expectations.

We will be looking to buy more for our other bedrooms as well Show details ·  1

Banu
Banu5 posts

On Cloud 9 every night-Most comfortable mattress ever

I purchased this mattress a year ago. Never looked back. I feel like I am on Cloud 9 every night and love going to bed. Absolutely love it and highly recommend it! Show details ·  1