92% · 121 · 8%

• Front
Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
4.2

Jaz
JazGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Queen

Uncomfortable Mattress and has a huge lump in the middle

We brought this a few years ago, and its so uncomfortable and has a huge lump in the middle of the mattress and feels complelety different to when we tried at the shop.
When we mentioned this and tried to swap our mattress, they would not allow us even though this was within our warranty period.
We even offered to of course pay the difference, but they assured us that the lump in the middle would go, and still to this day its actually getting worse and our backs are paying the price.
Just remember because you have tried in the shop, doesnt mean its what you will get. Show details
Yinahla
Yinahla   DM
Jacqui S
Jacqui SSydney, NSW
  Verified Queen
EKS
EKSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Great mattress. Na yeah yinahla!

We've had the mattress for nearly 8 months and it's still maintains its original firmness. Still hasn't really sagged. I didn't realis ehow comfortable and supportive it was until i tried my old mattress for a night and this is far superior. The mattress has had a negative impact in that my wife now snores in a deep sleep. My lower back doesn't hurt as much as before using this mattress. The mattress feels like it has quality material. Would recommend. Show details ·  1
Cameron H.
Cameron H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality Aussie Made Mattress with Great Service

I purchased the mattress after having an extensive look at the competition, but I found the build quality of the Aussie made Yinahla to be superior, plus it also came with the 100-day trial which gave me peace of mind if I needed a refund or change over, which I used to swap over to a firmer mattress.

To be honest the service was A1 and that is saying a lot these days, delivery was hassle free considering I live on a busy street and on the 6th floor, the mattress was delivered to the bedroom and placed on the base.

Overall the best customer service I have had in a long, long time.

Love the mattress no more back or neck pain in the morning. Show details ·  1

Baskaran S.
Baskaran S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality mattress

Very supportive. Has reduced my back pain and is very comfortable. In my experience firm or medium-firm mattresses from quality brand are very durable. Has last one for over 20 years. In one month so far it has retained its shape and firmness. Show details ·  1
Darren
DarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Queen

One of our better purchases

My wife and I sleep regularly in two different places. After sleeping so well on our Yinahla mattress for 6 years at home and feeling like Goldilocks at our holiday place after trying out every other mattress in the house we purchased the same mattress for there. 3 years later and I still coment how good it is regularly when getting in at the end of the day. Having a bad back from years of plumbing it has certainly been money well spent. Show details ·  1
Anita
AnitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Queen

Best purchase I’ve ever made!

It’s firm because I chose that, having pre-existing back pain and needing a firm mattress. It makes me feel like I’m sleeping in a 6 star hotel every night. Has done wonders for my back pain too. Just loving it.  Show details ·  1
Happy Customer
Happy Customer Sydney Surrounds, NSW
  Fair Incentive Queen
Peta
PetaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Firm Mattress

From the very first nights sleep the mattress was so comfortable. I have a hip issue that wouldn’t allow me to sleep in but since I got my mattress my quality of sleep has been amazing. Would highly recommend and Ramon service at Dandenong store was second to none. Show details ·  1
Gurjit
GurjitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Queen

It’s a top class mattress

My Mum had a lower back pain but since she started sleeping on this mattress she’s all good. I will highly recommend chiropedic mattresses. Their quality is top class above all retailers out there. Show details ·  1
Tarns
TarnsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Superb bed

I just love my new mattress, so confy at the sametime so supportive, I am really happy. I well understand why it's called cloud 9!, it's great, I recommend to all. Show details ·  1
Ankur G.
Ankur G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Queen

Super awesome, we were apprehensive initially and mattress totally beat our expectations

Firmness is excellent for the back posture.

It's top foam is ultra comfortable.

We were apprehensive initially and also confused but chiropedic totally beat our expectations.

We will be looking to buy more for our other bedrooms as well Show details ·  1

Banu
Banu5 posts

On Cloud 9 every night-Most comfortable mattress ever

I purchased this mattress a year ago. Never looked back. I feel like I am on Cloud 9 every night and love going to bed. Absolutely love it and highly recommend it! Show details ·  1