Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress King
Part of Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress  4.8 (74)

Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress King

• Front (4)
Adjustment Period
  • Days (28)
  • Weeks (7)
  • I never got used to it! (1)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (26) · No (12)
Caused Discomfort Yes (4) · No (34)
Heat Retention Yes (11) · No (25)
Sagging Yes (3) · No (33)
Perceived Firmness

Karen J.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
Matt
MattNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect!! Absolutely perfect

This mattress is exactly as advertised online - and described to us by the staff at the Chiropedic showroom in Essendon.
We spent a long time at the showroom and the young lady was professional, patient and very knowledgeable about each product in the range. We were kept informed about shipping and the mattress arrived within the timeframe stated by Chiropedic.
We had spent months researching various types and brands of mattress before settling on the Yinhala range. I don’t want to suggest that other mattress brands are not good - however, for us, we definitely made the right decision. This is the most comfortable mattress we’ve ever slept on. The Premiere Luxe is a superb mattress and worth spending a few extra dollars. Show details ·  1
Therese
ThereseNSWIllawarra, NSW2 posts
  King

My husband and I are so glad we took a leap of faith and bought our mattress online

good quality comfortable has helped with back pain wake up feeling rested. Show details ·  1
Kate
KateVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified King

A mattress that's Juuuuust Right!

We are so pleased with our Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress. It is the comfiest mattress we've ever had. It's really supportive and comfortable. It's not hard, not squishy soft, it's juuuuuust right! Show details ·  1
Iku
IkuVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Best mattress ever!

The mattress is very solid, comfortable and keeping the shape very well. We are happy about the purchase. Ashley was very helpful and kind. She guided us through the process, and we appreciated the service. Thank you so much. Show details ·  1
Jeremie
Jeremie

Very good quality

We are very happy and satisfied with our king mattress. Best quality ever by far in a mattress, can only recommend. Show details ·  1
Jessica C.
Jessica C.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Found the perfect one

This bed is what we're looking for, firm and enough to support my back and neck. My back pain is gone after sleeping in mattress is a box. So happy with our decision. Show details ·  1
Ying
YingVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive King

The perfect mattress for us

Very comfortable and supportive mattress. We believe the mattress helps our back pain problem as well. We are so glad that we made the right decision. Show details ·  1
Claire
Claire VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  King

Wish we had gotten it sooner!

We got this mattress after some friends recommended we try them out as we were looking for a new mattress. The staff in the Nunawading store were very helpful and we decided to go with the Premier Luxe. My gosh it is so comfortable, firm but still soft, I can't feel my husband move on the other side. It is so easy to turn over, something I wish I had when I was pregnant. Excellent quality, made in Melbourne - highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Andreaa M.
Andreaa M.

Great matress!

The whole family loves this matress! The matress supports you well and it's firm enough. I'm 6 months pregnant and it's normally hard to find a comfortable position, but this matress makes it effortless. Show details ·  1
Leonie Laing
Leonie Laing

Australian made, very supportive

Well made, very comfortable as advertised. Shoulder & neck issues, bed relieves those pressures & supports you well. Mattress is heavy, so it would be a bit hard to turn and move by yourself. But very happy with quality and comfort. Highly recommend this mattress. Delivery and service were outstanding. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Firm comfortable quality mattress

I love how firm the sides are and I believe that it will last a really long time because of its quality. It feels really supportive and as I have a sore back at times, I feel that this mattress helps. Show details ·  1
Bedking
Bedking

Very well made. Very comfortable

I feel floating. Feel sleepy. Does not bother my partner even if move frequently. Strongly recommend. It also comes with a very long warranty which shows the manufacturer’s confidence and good intention. Show details ·  1
Renee W.
Renee W.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive King

Like sleeping on a cloud

This mattress is so supportive, yet feels like sleeping on a cloud.
We purchased this mattress after having issues with a mattress-in-a-box alternative brand and what a difference the change has made! Each morning we now wake up feeling refreshed and pain free.
This mattress is clearly well made. It holds its structure, does not sag and stays cool on warm nights. Would highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Kevin Berry
Kevin BerryVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Excellent Mattress

Great mattress comfortable does not sag holds you straight no sinking in like a hammock but like all King size Mattresses some time must be spent in the center of the mattress and it will not get body impressions ours is still straight I still rotate Monthly as I have done with other manufacturers mattresses but they always ended up like a Hammock after 6 months Show details ·  1