Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress Queen
Part of Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress  4.8 (74)

Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress Queen

• Front (3)
Adjustment Period
  • Days (13)
  • Weeks (2)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (12) · No (3)
Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (14)
Heat Retention Yes (2) · No (11)
Sagging Yes (0) · No (14)
Perceived Firmness
  • Soft (2)
  • Medium (4)
  • Hard (6)

Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress › Queen15 reviews
Ben
Ben

Amazing mattress

After 15 years with my last mattress this was a well deserved upgrade! Super soft but firm and perfect for sleeping on my sides and back! 10/10. Show details ·  1
Priya
PriyaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Can see why this won awards!

Took a week or so to break in the mattress but now it's perfect! Struggled with back pain with our previous mattress but 3 months on, we are still loving our Yinhala for comfort and support. We shopped around a LOT as my husband likes firmer mattresses and i prefer a softer one but this was the ONLY one we actually agreed on. And its also one of the only non boxed mattresses that came with a money back guarantee which was a huge deal given the amount you spend on a good quality mattress. Highly recommend this mattress and it's clear to see why it's an award winning product! Show details ·  1
Joshy
Joshy
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

A very comfortable mattress to sleep on

A very comfortable mattress to sleep on all night.
It looks very much as a durable mattress. Show details ·  1
Adam22
Adam22NSWSydney, NSW8 posts
Jennifer Ainge
Jennifer Ainge

The best sleep ever

I knew the Yinahla Premier Luxe was the mattress for me the minute I tried it in store. I have had a sore back and hips for ages which meant much tossing and turning during the night to relieve the pain. Since sleeping on this mattress my back and hips are comfortably supported and I have a wonderful nights sleep every night. The quality of the mattress is excellent and it is made locally which was another plus for me. In store service and delivery could not be faulted. Show details ·  1
Linda Nicholls
Linda NichollsVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Verified Queen

Beautiful mattress, so comfortable!

It has helped relax my back muscles and leg issues. Show details ·  1
Scott Gemmell
Scott Gemmell
  Verified Queen

My nights have been very restful

The difference a good bed makes is amazing. This is an exceptional mattress. I have not had any back issues since getting the mattress, and am finding it both easier to get to sleep, and I wake up less. My body stays in a comfortable position. The build quality of the matress is excellent too. Show details ·  1
Crowned
CrownedVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Queen

Comfortable in every way!

Fits so perfectly. It was firmer than I was expecting, as I usually get a medium, however it makes the perfect comfort level. I've let my friend and kids try it. They've all experienced an amazing night's sleep in it. Whatever position I lay in, I am so comfortable. Excellent quality! Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkAustralian Capital Territory2 posts
  Fair Incentive Queen

Big difference

I have just had hip replacement surgery and several cortisone injections in my back. This mattress has meant that I can get a full nights sleep. The support so far is excellent. The other hip is being replaced next month so I hope to be able to sleep pain free (or less) soon.
It is quite heavy so I am just a little worried about trying to rotate the mattress at the moment. Show details ·  1
leah.kimmet1
leah.kimmet1QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Supportive luxury

Tried a few Matresses. Even bought one more expensive from a major retailer that I had to return. This one is great, it doesn’t leave me numb or sore , it has great support on edges and feels luxurious. It is firm and supportive but not hard. I’ve had 1st good night sleep in a long time on this Only a week in but no issues. Feels durable. Love it  Show details ·  1
Drew
DrewVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Queen

1000%

So comfortable I used to have aches and pains and this mattress has improved my sleep 1000% I wouldn’t be without it ever again. Mattress is firm and has maintained perfect condition  Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts

Love this mattress

The mattress gives me support where I want support. This mattress is the firm version and I chose this as I prefer a firm support at all times. Since purchasing the Cloud 9 Premier Luxe Mattress Queen my sleep patterns have improved immensely and I wake up refreshed with no aches or pains. Show details ·  1
Geoff
GeoffVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Best ever mattress

The mattress could not be better for me. It is very supportive and the best for sleeping that I have ever experienced over the many years of my life. The quality is outstanding.  Show details ·  1
GymGuy
GymGuyARMIDALE10 posts
  Queen

perfect mattress with reasonable price

after 4 years od daily use, the mattress is still as firm as day 1. super comfy, very happy with the purchase.
pricewise, it is considered cheap comparing to the same quality branded mattress and they often have 40-50% off sale.  Show details ·  1
azzam
azzamVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great quality mattress

It’s great item very comfortable 4 years ago I bought it and still same quality since I bought no back pain any more
Big difference between 9 premier luxe and the old one  Show details ·  1