Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress Super King
Part of Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress  4.8 (74)

Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress Super King

5 reviews · Statistics

100% · 50%

Sleeping Position
  • Side (4)
  • Back (2)
Adjustment Period
  • Days (4)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (4)
Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (5)
Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (4)
Sagging Yes (0) · No (4)

Fair Incentive Verified Super King
Marta
Marta

Love it!!

Sleeping soundly on our new Cloud 9 Premium Luxe mattress, it’s very supportive and very comfortable. My husband and I love the super king size it’s so spacious we’re finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning it’s just so cosy :)
Purchased online, customer service was excellent as was the freight company TT Freight who delivered our order, a big thank you to you for going above and beyond.
A great experience all round, would highly recommend!!
 Show details ·  1
Aemc
AemcWAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Super King

Great bed, easy to order, quick delivery

Nice, firm and supportive mattress to help with our sore backs, with enough room to avoid partner disturbance for a great night’s sleep. No sagging at this stage. The mattress is only a few weeks old.  Show details ·  1
David Nguyen
David NguyenVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!!!

The best mattress I've slept on hands down!!! So comfortable I could just sleep on it all day. I had occasional neck issues with my old mattress but this mattress I haven't had any since.
I have gone back to get another ensemble setting for my son and he absolutely loves it.
Highly recommended!!
 Show details ·  1
Georgia T.
Georgia T.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Super King

Love my Super King! So comfy!

Love my Super King mattress and base. It’s super comfy. So much more room to spread out and get a good nights sleep. Customer service was excellent . Would highly recommend! Show details ·  1