Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress

Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress (page 2)

74 reviews · Statistics

• Front (8)
Adjustment Period
  • Days (52)
  • Weeks (11)
  • I never got used to it! (1)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (45) · No (22)
Caused Discomfort Yes (6) · No (61)
Heat Retention Yes (13) · No (49)
Sagging Yes (3) · No (59)
Perceived Firmness

Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress74 reviews
Catherine I.
Catherine I.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Perfect, perfect, perfect!

Speechless! The mattress is perfect! No more tossing and turning during the nights. Super comfortable bed! Very knowledgeable, above and beyond customer service! Highly recommended love love love!!! Thank you! Show details ·  1
Vicki walter
Vicki walterNSWMurray Region, NSW

Absolutely fabulous

We have had mattress for approx 4 weeks and todate it has be a life saver. We wake every morning refreshed and ready to take on another day. Our sleep has been peaceful and non disturbing for the other person as the mattress is so supportive and you hardly know the other person is in the same bed.  Show details ·  1
leah.kimmet1
leah.kimmet1QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Supportive luxury

Tried a few Matresses. Even bought one more expensive from a major retailer that I had to return. This one is great, it doesn’t leave me numb or sore , it has great support on edges and feels luxurious. It is firm and supportive but not hard. I’ve had 1st good night sleep in a long time on this Only a week in but no issues. Feels durable. Love it  Show details ·  1
Drew
DrewVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive Queen

1000%

So comfortable I used to have aches and pains and this mattress has improved my sleep 1000% I wouldn’t be without it ever again. Mattress is firm and has maintained perfect condition  Show details ·  1
Varelle
VarelleNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Fantastic Service

From the day of order the service was fantastic. I received an email the next day with courier information and then less than a week later our mattress arrived.

We have only just started using it but the comfort is amazing and could not be happier.

Highly recommend this company. Show details ·  1

Matt
MattVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great comfort and support

1 month in and absolutely love the mattress. As someone that had fractured their back resulting in multiple spinal issues, I can say the mattress has provided great comfort support and relief. Show details ·  1
Greg L.
Greg L.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  King

Great super comfortable and great priced mattress

Sleeping is now much cooler on a medium firm mattress, no sag sitting on edge and improved sleep quality for us both.
Great store people and awesome price point.
Very happy indeed!
Alex
Alex
  Fair Incentive King

The best mattress you can buy!

Made right here in Melbourne! The best mattress money can buy! Build quality is second to none and most importantly it is super comfortable. A good nights rest is priceless! Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts

Love this mattress

The mattress gives me support where I want support. This mattress is the firm version and I chose this as I prefer a firm support at all times. Since purchasing the Cloud 9 Premier Luxe Mattress Queen my sleep patterns have improved immensely and I wake up refreshed with no aches or pains. Show details ·  1
Marta
Marta

Love it!!

Sleeping soundly on our new Cloud 9 Premium Luxe mattress, it’s very supportive and very comfortable. My husband and I love the super king size it’s so spacious we’re finding it hard to get out of bed in the morning it’s just so cosy :)
Purchased online, customer service was excellent as was the freight company TT Freight who delivered our order, a big thank you to you for going above and beyond.
A great experience all round, would highly recommend!!
Shelley
ShelleyACTCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Love my new mattress

This is the first time I have bought a firm mattress and, whilst it took me a few nights to adjust, I now love it and find the support wonderful. Show details ·  1
Aemc
AemcWAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Super King

Great bed, easy to order, quick delivery

Nice, firm and supportive mattress to help with our sore backs, with enough room to avoid partner disturbance for a great night’s sleep. No sagging at this stage. The mattress is only a few weeks old.  Show details ·  1
Deanne
DeanneVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best mattress!!

Wouldn’t buy elsewhere, been a customer for over 20 years. All my family are Very happy with the quality and durability of the mattresses, and you are guaranteed a goodnights sleep. Great service an prompt delivery.  Show details ·  1
G Fr
G FrVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive Double

Great mattress. Good value

Very happy with the mattress. Thought it was a little too firm to begin with, but am quickly getting used to it. Very supportive. The sales and after sales service was very good as well. Not pushy at all. Show details ·  1
David Nguyen
David NguyenVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!!!

The best mattress I've slept on hands down!!! So comfortable I could just sleep on it all day. I had occasional neck issues with my old mattress but this mattress I haven't had any since.
I have gone back to get another ensemble setting for my son and he absolutely loves it.
Highly recommended!!
Stephen W.
Stephen W.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  King

Has solved my back pain issues and I now sleep better. It is a great mattress and would recommend it to friends

Have only had for a month and still has the same firmness as when I brought it. I do have a better night sleep since getting this mattress it is so comfortable and supports the body to allow a good sleep. Show details ·  2
Mattresses

Find out how Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Sharon smith
Sharon smithVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts

A bed of excellence

Initial delivery of our bed we were unsure it met our needs after a discussion in store and revisit to test the display it was deemed something amiss with our model delivered. The new model delivered and what Amazing difference . The body aches and pains and slew pattern changed for myself and my husband who suffered back pain and leg aches even noted them allowing a restful sleep and ease of pain the following day .the mattress is extremely comfortable and supportive post surgery for my husband his sleep patterns have continued to improve his health. The bed has retained its support and shape and we are continuing to be restful and revived after each nights sleep in our bed of excellence .  Show details ·  1
Scott
ScottVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cloud 9 Premier Deluxe King Mattress and base

We have noticed sagging. Especially on my husbands side of bed. Other than that the bed is supportive but believe the mattress should have the option of flipping over so sagging doesn’t happen as fast. Overall we a mainly happy. Show details ·  1
Geoff
GeoffVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Best ever mattress

The mattress could not be better for me. It is very supportive and the best for sleeping that I have ever experienced over the many years of my life. The quality is outstanding.  Show details ·  1
tony
tony2 posts

Not good

we brought this matress around three years ago.First 2 years its was good but since last one yer we are having back pain while sleeping on it.The firmness and support of the matress is no more there. Show details
Yinahla
Yinahla   DM
GymGuy
GymGuyARMIDALE10 posts
  Queen

perfect mattress with reasonable price

after 4 years od daily use, the mattress is still as firm as day 1. super comfy, very happy with the purchase.
pricewise, it is considered cheap comparing to the same quality branded mattress and they often have 40-50% off sale.  Show details ·  1
Shauna T.
Shauna T.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive King

It has been a great mattress

We noticed the reduction of neck and shoulder pain instantly after starting to use this mattress.
We also love the reduction of movement so that we don’t disturb eachother while trying to sleep. Show details ·  3
jstar
jstarVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  King

Cloud 9 Luxe matress great price great matress great service! Took me a year to decide and made the right choice!

Med -firm, was abit hard when it first arrived, staff advised to wait 2 weeks for body to adjust and they were right, it's perfect.gives great support and a great night sleep. Show details ·  1
Ash Jensen
Ash JensenVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

2 years in, and still as good as new

After 2 years, there is no noticable signs of sagging at all, not even a hump in the middle. It has kept it's firmness and shape also. Very impressed with the mattress. Show details ·  1
Georgia T.
Georgia T.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Super King

Love my Super King! So comfy!

Love my Super King mattress and base. It’s super comfy. So much more room to spread out and get a good nights sleep. Customer service was excellent . Would highly recommend! Show details ·  1
azzam
azzamVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great quality mattress

It’s great item very comfortable 4 years ago I bought it and still same quality since I bought no back pain any more
Big difference between 9 premier luxe and the old one  Show details ·  1
Mattresses

Find out how Yinahla Premier Luxe Mattress compares to other Mattresses

Michelle B
Michelle BVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Loved the Cloud 9 Mattress at first sleep

My husband and I upgraded to a king size Cloud 9, we absolutely love our new mattress. We loved our first night sleep and haven't looked back. My husbands back has stopped hurting him and he sleeps so well now. I love the mattress as it's soft but firm, and I feel like my body is being supply and my neck and shoulders are better.

The staff at the store were knowledgeable and very helpful. I didn't feel like they were trying to sell me anything just genuinely interested in helping me and my husband out. They listened to our concerns about our injuries,how we sleep, what we were looking for. We bought our bed bases there too that came with drawers which is such a fantastic idea as we now have a place to store stuff.  Show details ·  1

Emma
EmmaVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love this bed

This mattress is the best! Always have a great sleep. My partner and I miss our bed when we go away so comfy. We brought it 4 years ago and is still in perfect condition. Show details ·  1
Bree
BreeVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive King

The best! Wish we had purchased years earlier!

With our old mattress I was needing chiropractic treatment regularly, since purchasing our incredible cloud 9 mattress I haven’t needed any treatments! It really is the best and I couldn’t recommend it more highly.... I haven’t had a bad night sleep since.

We also purchased one for my parents as a gift and they said it changed their lives as they sleep so much better, and can’t wait to get into bed every night!

I just wish we’d purchased ours years earlier.... if you are thinking about purchasing, don’t wait, you won’t regret it! Show details ·  1

jack
jack

love the mattress

our mattress is comfortable and doesn't interfere with my partner when I have to get up late at night. we would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a comfortable mattress Show details ·  1
Rob Doris
Rob Doris VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Cloud 9 Premier Luxe Mattress

Comfortable, relaxing and no sagging whats so ever after 5years. Get a great sleep and don't get up with an aching body. Only down fall which i can definitely live with is the mattress is heavy when rotating and when changing sheets. Apart from this I highly recommend this mattress.  Show details ·  1
Brendan
BrendanVICWestern District, VIC

Genuine review. Absolutely love it

I have stayed in 5 star hotels for years and this mattress is soooo much more comfortable. I have owned it for 3 years and have had no sagging and I am a large bloke. I purchased it due to having a bad back and it is the most supportive mattress I have slept on. I sleep much better now. Would highly recommend. Also has a 20 year warranty so great value for money. My partner also loves it and comments regularly how much difference they is after staying away in hotels. Would not buy any other mattress  Show details ·  1
Anthony
Anthony VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Fair Incentive Premier Luxe

Cloud 9 Premier Luxe King Mattress

We purchased the Cloud 9 Premier Luxe King Mattress and so glad we did its amazing wish we had done it many years earlier.
Very spacious and comfy mattress
We invest so much money into buying other materialistic things but don't invest in money and time in quality sleep and comfort..highly recommend you won't regret it. Thanks Chiropedic Craigieburn  Show details ·  1
Alexis
Alexis
  Fair Incentive Premier Luxe

Never slept so soundly

A truly amazing mattress that helps me sleep so deep and soundly after a long shift at the hospital! Would highly recommend trying this .... I promise you won't regret it Show details ·  1