Yinahla Visco Flex Mattress King
Part of Yinahla Visco Flex Mattress  4.7 (23)

Yinahla Visco Flex Mattress King

10 reviews · Statistics

90% · 91 · 10%

Sleeping Position
  • Side (9)
  • Back (1)
Adjustment Period
  • Days (9)
  • I never got used to it! (1)
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (6) · No (4)
Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (9)
Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (9)
Sagging Yes (0) · No (10)
Perceived Firmness

King
Carolyn
CarolynVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Sleeping on a cloud

Loving the support this mattress has given us both. Getting better sleep. Relieves pressure points on shoulders and hips Also purchased new cool touch pillows which are also brilliant. Sales person new exactly what we were after. Great service. Show details ·  1
Beck
BeckQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified King
Nicky R.
Nicky R.2 posts
  Verified King

Beyond my expectations! Finally a mattress that lives up to its reputation

I have back pain for years. I cannot believe that the solution was as simple as getting a good bed. I did my research. 1yrs later as good as the day I bought it. Show details ·  1
Heath
HeathSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  King

Amazing mattress brilliant customer service!

I originally purchased the premier lux, however I exchanged it for the visco flex as I have broad shoulders and the premier was a little firm for me. The customer service team was brilliant, there were no issues swapping the mattress. They went over and above talking me through what was the best mattress for me. The mattress itself is super comfortable and of the highest quality, I can't recommend this company enough. I'll be looking to buy further mattress for my kids over the coming years. Very happy customer. Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great night's rest

Have had the bed for a week and it is incredibly comfortable to sleep on - as someone with chronic neck/back issues, I'm sleeping fantastically. Would definitely recommend buying a mattress from here. Show details ·  1
james
james

Amazing comfort

Couldn't be happier with my visco flex mattress. It's very comfortable and soft. I sleep so much better now. Only downside is it is very chunky so standard king size bedding struggles to fit. I have bought other mattresses and pillows and been satisfied every time. Chiropedic are a fantastic Aussie business!  Show details ·  1
Adrian
Adrian
  Fair Incentive King

Unbelievable how comfortable this bed is

Iv had lower back problems for over 10 years and since getting this bed my pain has almost gone, plus im getting a good nights sleep. Best thing iv brought  Show details ·  1
DST
DST4 posts

Excellent value and quality

An awesome mattress that we can't live without. Our favourite part of the day is sinking into bed and just letting our muscles relax. It is solidly constructed, which makes it a bit heavy to shift but with the effort. Show details