89% · 423 · 6%
Brand Manager for Yogee Toys? Claim your listing.

Cherie
CherieWorcester
  Yogee Toys

You sent the wrong thing!

I hope you get to act on this as my 3 year old grandson liked the noisy birthday present you sent so we cannot send it back. I am disappointed as last time I used Yogee from the UK it was fine and I think my original present was more expensive and more meaningful from me.

Julie
JulieMackay

Disappointed

The animal rescue helicopter has a magnet underneath the helicopter & a magnet on top of each of the animals heads. The magnet on the lion does not work. The lion is my grandson 's favourite animal.

S. Shy
S. Shy

Great service, fast delivery

Ordered a few Lego sets for my son - he loved!.. Great service Yogee Toys and fast delivery - very happy. Thank you

Baba
Baba
  Verified Yogee Toys

Our granddaughter likes it very much

The toy is well constructed to bear her weight & to take a bit of rough treatment as it is used by her & her older brother. I'm sure it will be a toy she can play with for a long time without breaking it or becoming bored with it.

The toy was well packaged & arrived as we had wanted, before her birthday. As always, Yogee Toys met our expectations.

Jenny R
Jenny RSydney, NSW6 posts

Service was fantastic

I realised on the day before his birthday I had not bought my grandson the fireman tricycle he was longing for. I sent an email to the company and subsequently rang them. They had one left. They immediately put it on hold for me. I paid for the item on line and went to collect it. The young lady I dealt with was extremely helpful and a delight. The gentleman who came to help direct me back to the highway to get home was also very polite and helpful and carried the parcel to the car for me. The Tricycle was perfect and very, very easy to put together. I very nice experience.

RogerHacker
RogerHackerPerth, WA3 posts
  Verified Yogee Toys

Poor service from Yogee Toys

The Yogee Toys site was recommended to me by a friend. I have been VERY disappointed. I ordered a Fisher Price toy for my grandson's birthday. On his birthday, I got the following email:

We are sorry to notify you that we are unable to fulfil the "FISHER PRICE Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo Train" you ordered. This is due to discrepancy between the inventory record and physical stock.

In other words, Yogee Toys don't reserve an item when you order it - you only get it if they happen to have it in stock at the time.

Josephine S
Josephine SSydney, NSW2 posts
  Yogee Toys

Great value and prompt delivery

We were shopping for toys and were very impressed by the price and range of Playmobil toys on offer. Thank you also for the speedy delivery. When you buy through Westfield online,free delivery is also offered. Very impressive. It doesn't have the widest range, but there's enough to suit for lovers of Playmobil.
Price and ease

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Yogee Toys? Claim your listing.