Yogee Toys

Yogee Toys (page 2 of 2)

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

first birthday

perfect 1st birthday present for my grandson it was very easy to put togerther and very colourfull too.It was delivered on time

Bloody Great

Have been using Yogee, since we have'd moved from Australia to New Zealand 2.5 years ago approx leaving 5 grandkids over in au & have used yogee exclusively since & have had nothing but an awesome experience, nothing ever to complain about at all, fast & safe delivery, good prices. No Problems at all.

December 23rd 2017 Update: Awesome service,

as we are living in n.z. but have grandkids in au, have used you guys most ? & your service has been awesome , makes our life way easier, thankyou

Beryl swing set

Excellent customer & fast delivery service. Wonderful product for my grandsons 1st birthday. All the guests loved it & wanted to know where I purchased the swing set. Thank you we are very happy. Already recommended Yogee to friends & will certainly consider Yogee for future purchases.

Good range and fast delivery

The order was delivered within a week. Both gifts bought are loved by my year old Grandson. I have placed more orders since this first and I am delighted with Yogee Toys.

Very efficient plus good range

Everything usually great with Yogee Toys - & for the sake of constructive feedback:
The (largish) push car recently purchased was delivered ok but without
1. a gift card option available when purchased &
2. without identifying the person sending it! Most confusing to recipient & parents as to sender!
Would greatly assist if above were included.

Super Speedy Shipping that ensured the toy arrived in time for Christmas!

Yogee Toys was outstanding in getting our son's Christmas present in the post and delivered within two days! We did choose expedited shipping, but seeing that we placed the order on Saturday, December 17, the package was shipped on Monday and arrived to us on Tuesday. Thank you for your efficiency. Our son loves this set and it ended up being one of his favourite Christmas presents. The imaginary play that results from playing with this toy is just wonderful to watch as a parent and also to enjoy playing with the kids ourselves. Thanks so much!

Christmas Present

Purchased as a Christmas gift which was well received. Lego items fantastic. Delivery was very prompt and value for money.

Just what the Granddaughter wanted

Thanks so much for such good quality product & quick service. My Granddaughter really wanted a Minnie Mouse costume but I couldn't find one in any store. Searched online and found Yogee Toys, how amazing & they had what I needed. I'm disappointed I didn't find this site earlier because I would have done most of my chrissy shopping here. I'll definitely be back next Christmas & for birthdays. Thanks for the great service.

Christmas gifts

These were ordered from the UK with delivery to Perth WA. I frequently use Yogee Toys and as always the service was great. Delivery very prompt and the Lego items are of good quality with reasonable prices. I am a very satisfied customer.

Xmas shopping

Love Yogee Toys, always do my Xmas shopping there. Great choices and quick delivery. Will be back again next Xmas .

Perfect bed for my princess

Thank you so much yogee toys for the amazing bed! My daughter really loves it. I found this first in ebay, but somehow whenever I click 'buy' it kept saying that it doesn't deliver to where I live. There are other selling the same bed for nearly the same prize. But I only trusted Yogee, so i messaged them and told me to go on their actual website. When i signed up with them, and went to buy the bed, there was a discount to new members. It was a lot better than I expected. Hehe but overall thanks for the bed. It's amazing and shipped here very fast.

You sent the wrong thing!

I hope you get to act on this as my 3 year old grandson liked the noisy birthday present you sent so we cannot send it back. I am disappointed as last time I used Yogee from the UK it was fine and I think my original present was more expensive and more meaningful from me.

Disappointed

The animal rescue helicopter has a magnet underneath the helicopter & a magnet on top of each of the animals heads. The magnet on the lion does not work. The lion is my grandson 's favourite animal.

Great service, fast delivery

Ordered a few Lego sets for my son - he loved!.. Great service Yogee Toys and fast delivery - very happy. Thank you

Our granddaughter likes it very much

The toy is well constructed to bear her weight & to take a bit of rough treatment as it is used by her & her older brother. I'm sure it will be a toy she can play with for a long time without breaking it or becoming bored with it.
The toy was well packaged & arrived as we had wanted, before her birthday. As always, Yogee Toys met our expectations.

Service was fantastic

I realised on the day before his birthday I had not bought my grandson the fireman tricycle he was longing for. I sent an email to the company and subsequently rang them. They had one left. They immediately put it on hold for me. I paid for the item on line and went to collect it. The young lady I dealt with was extremely helpful and a delight. The gentleman who came to help direct me back to the highway to get home was also very polite and helpful and carried the parcel to the car for me. The Tricycle was perfect and very, very easy to put together. I very nice experience.

Poor service from Yogee Toys

The Yogee Toys site was recommended to me by a friend. I have been VERY disappointed. I ordered a Fisher Price toy for my grandson's birthday. On his birthday, I got the following email:
We are sorry to notify you that we are unable to fulfil the "FISHER PRICE Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo Train" you ordered. This is due to discrepancy between the inventory record and physical stock.
In other words, Yogee Toys don't reserve an item when you order it - you only get it if they happen to have it in stock at the time.

Great value and prompt delivery

We were shopping for toys and were very impressed by the price and range of Playmobil toys on offer. Thank you also for the speedy delivery. When you buy through Westfield online,free delivery is also offered. Very impressive. It doesn't have the widest range, but there's enough to suit for lovers of Playmobil.
Price and ease