2Yokohama BluEarth AE01

Yokohama BluEarth AE01

2Yokohama BluEarth AE01

73%11%16%
Brand Manager for Yokohama? Claim your listing.

Mandy page

ValmorphSydney74 posts
Baulko
Baulko

Great Yokohama Tyres

Great noise reduction with these Yokohama BluEarth AE01 tyres fitted to all 4 wheels.

Give a nice smooth ride and good grip in the wet.

Highly recommended.

Bob Jane T-Mart gave a good deal on these tyres being 4 for the price of 3. Would recommend them to anyone looking for a good deal on new tyres.

Frederick Gardner
Frederick GardnerAU

They REALLY are quieter :)

Had 4 new YOAE01 205/55ZR 16 tyres fitted today with buy 3 get 1 free.

I am extremely impressed with these tyres. The quality and grip seem great.

Noticeable decrease in the road noise & the ride is smoother.

Great service from Bob Jane T-marts and we will certainly be back.

Thumbs up for a great start.

tdphillips
tdphillipsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA43 posts
Arthur Rou
Arthur RouAdelaide38 posts

Great tyre

This is my second set for my ford focus car. Installed by Bob Jayne T marts at a special price for pay for 3 get 1 free. Car travels smooth and quiet. Feel very safe when driving car especially in wet weather and when turning corners. Highly recommended. Superior quality.

Phuong
PhuongCanberra 2600, ACT4 posts

Pointer
PointerGold Coast4 posts

Good grip, quiet running tyre

All good so far after 6000klms, however I feel shallow tread depth will affect ability to get high mileage. I will just have to wait & see. These tyres replaced Kumho which were awful particularly road noise. They sounded like worn out wheel bearings! Also testing German made Continentals.....so far brilliant!

stan0matic
stan0maticHobart, TAS14 posts

Honeymoon!

175/70r13 Great in the wet, which is what I was after.

Also much quieter than previous tyres (Goodyear GT3s), unexpected bonus.

Very happy with these tyres, and can totally recommend them. I'll write more once I've driven plenty of kays but like I say, very happy with them.

+5000km

Quiet, predictable and great in the wet.

@20 000

Still great. What the British like to call spirited driving, wearing evenly, guess they'll go another 10 000km. Let you know.

Inthought
InthoughtSYDNEY5 posts

Worn out at 25k

Had these fitted on my Hyundai Sonata about 18mths ago.

They have worn evenly, but are now worn out and require replacing.

Yes, in other ways the tyres do the job, but was expecting a bit more life expectancy from them.

Zennen
ZennenAdelaide20 posts

acerace
aceraceQld, 4521112 posts

Yoko Blue Earth

Mazda 6 wagon, replaced original Bridgestones.

Less noise, grip is great dry & wet ,fuel, 8L per100k was 9+ achieved with no regard to economy,together with lightweight Oasis wheels and good deal all round very happy

Wear ,will have to wait and see .My first car (44 yrs ago) had Michelins that never wore out but always went straight ahead in the wet.!!!!!.

Have now done 20000k still good but I think 30000 will see them out.

Now over 30k and maybe see 40k but remember to rotate and watch pressures

acerace
All round ,everything
should have replaced sooner Show details ·  2

Alan
AlanBallina7 posts

Great Tyres

I've just replaced the original 195 Bridgestones on my new Pulsar Hatch with 205 AE01s and these are significantly better all round.

Steering and handling are noticeably improved, they are quieter and more comfortable. Those suspension jiggles over our rough North Coast roads are much reduced.

My fuel consumption has declined from 6.2 to 6.0L/100klms.

Have no idea about the wear factor but that is far less important to me than the above.

One happy driver here.

Stripey
Stripeypert

Super adequate

Very happy with them, most adequate tyres i ever did purchase, great in the wet.

I work in the sticks so its all hi-speed driving so dry/wet grip is essential, generally lighter and rounder so less fuel consumption, previously had chepo double star - no name brand tyres from previous owner were lethal.
Excellent all round tyre and light

QldKev
QldKev

Blue Earth from now on

I've been running generic cheap tyres on my wifes car for a while. My local Bob Jane recommended changing from a 195 to a 205 as you can get a much better tyre for the money. We ended up getting 2 Blue Earths fitted up. We have done about 1,000km so far. Her fuel economy avg has dropped from 7.2l/100 to 6.9L/100 (I didn't tell her they were supposed to have less rolling resistance and save fuel) which is almost as good as claimed. The tyres are a lot quieter than the nexan that we had. The 205 actually look skinnier than the 195. The wife says they feel more comfortable.
Quite, fuel economy.