Part of Yona Cardboard Bed 4.4

100% · 100%

Cass
CassWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing

I had doubts tbh (a cardboard bed?), but I purchased the Queen size because the price was amazing, and the reviews were excellent, so I gave it a go.

It was slightly harder than the video showed to put it together, but I managed myself (on carpet) and it's been perfect!

Sturdy (2 bed jumping kids), silent, looks great and incredible value for money. The environmental benefit is a huge plus too.

I've recommended this to all of my friends.

Alicia
AliciaMid West, WA

Love it!

Have been using the Yona bed base for a few months now and it’s been great! Delivery was quick and the setup was super easy.
No issues with it at all thus far it’s been holding up fine and is proving to support a lot of weight including kids jumping on the bed with no issues at all. What I love most about Yona is that it’s a more eco friendly and portable bedding option which suits my lifestyle and what I was after. I recommend anyone who’s thinking of getting one to make the purchase you won’t be disappointed.
Keltie
KeltieVictoria3 posts

Brilliant bed

This bed frame is brilliant. Fits my Q mattress perfectly. Sleek design complements the room. Feels very sturdy, haven't questioned the integrity of the frame at all. It was a little more difficult to put together than I assumed but still super easy. Would definitely call it a 2 people job. Overall, super happy with my purchase. Have recommended to friends and family.
Lyndsay O.
Lyndsay O.South-Eastern Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

The only bed base you'll need!

Easy to set up, easy to move around for rearranging a room, cardboard is breathable for summer but also insulative for winter. Have had pretty good sleeps since purchasing, has made our bed nice and comfortable.
NessPurc
NessPurc

Pleasantly surprised

Such a great sustainable idea, and surprisingly extremely comfortable.
I was on the hunt for a Queen bed base and didn’t want to spend excessive amounts of money, I stumbled upon the Yona website and was shocked that a bed base could be made with cardboard, but thought what the heck it’s only $200 let’s give this a try.
Ordering was easy, delivery was slightly longer as I am in Regional WA(took about 3 1/2 weeks to arrive).
Setting up was somewhat easy, it’s a little difficult on carpet to stretch it all out, but I got there.
Have been using for about 4 weeks now and it’s still standing and I’ve been having really good sleeps.
I have paired the Yona base with a OneBed mattress.
Would highly recommended to anyone!
A.D
A.DSouth-Eastern Region, NSW21 posts
Jim
Jim
  Queen

Great value, sturdy, and portable

We bought a queen-sized Yona base and it’s excellent. It was easy to assemble and I’m surprised how sturdy it is considering it’s cardboard. As a renter, I’m already relieved at how easy it’ll be to pack up and move. We bought the blue model and it looks great.
aroha t.
aroha t.

Would %100 reccomend

Super easy to put together, will be easy to put away also. I have 2 children who are constantly jumping on my bed and it is still in one piece thankfully. Even better I can get more then one use out of my queen size as It could easily be used for 2 single size beds. I have already spoken so highly about it and reccomended it to so many others.
Happy customer
Happy customerCanberra 2600, ACT
  Verified Queen

Affordable solution for recent move

I recently purchased the Yona bed and I'm quite impressed. As someone who relocated interstate temporarily, I needed a bed that was easy to set up and affordable. It does exactly as it is advertised. Setting up the bed wasn't too hard and it works great with my Eva mattress. Super supportive and no creaks. Like that it is also all recyclable.
Amy L.
Amy L.
  Verified Queen

Perfect for a spare room

I purchased my Yona bed a little less than a yr ago and I have to say, I am stoked with it! It's the most sustainable piece of furniture I own and also 1 of the cheapest. I had no trouble putting it together by myself and it definitely exceeded my expectations in terms of how sturdy it was.

We actually purchased it for our family who came to visit overseas during our wedding. We needed an extra bed for them to sleep on, and in the end the Yona was the great solution. It takes up basically no space when I'm using it and then when it was set up it looked great. I highly recommend this bed for anyone looking for an affordable, stylish and easy-to-use bed base that can be used as a spare bed. It truly is a great investment!