York T300+

York T300+

See the Best Treadmills in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disappointed, don't buy York!

$2000 and the bloody deck cracked.....

figgyVictoria

York - poor quality and reputation

lappy
lappy

Yes we had same problems display circuit board would not power up machine over 400.00 dollars to repair just over two years old wouldn't recommend this machine

Terrible

Do not buy York Fitness Equipment, the brand has very poor customer service they don't deserve your business. The Motor died after 13months aswell, the worst part is customer service post sale,have been waiting 7wks still not fixed! they don't answer the phone its a recorded message or reply to emails so no contact allowed.

Poor quality bad customer service

sezzrox

sezzroxAU

Good

I would recommend this treadmill. It isn't the most compact of treadmills available on the market but I find it feels like a sturdy, well built machine. It gets used daily by 2 people and remains in good condition (no obvious wear and tear) apart from the one issue as mentioned.
A quality built treadmill. Easy to figure out functions. MP3/Ipod dock a good bonus. Plenty of room for hand weights and water.
Motor died after 13 months (literally burnt) but York eventually came out to our house at no charge and fixed under warranty, no questions asked. I assume a common problem?
Also quite large

Tracy Doudell

Tracy Doudellasked

we have one without the manual does anyone know how the ipod part of it is meant to work? thanks

figgy

The ipod dock on this treadmill was yet another failure after a month of use.
I just ended up buying an ipod armband, and ran with that - much, much better than dealing with a lead that ran from ears to machine anyway :)

Itaasked

Where can I buy a power board for York T300 threadmill? A technician quote me $300 for the power board which I reckon it's too expensive. I can be contacted on itaspeldewinde@hotmail.com.

Hi Ita,
I would say your best bet is to contact the company you bought the treadmill from, especially if it is still under their warranty.
If you have no luck with them, Google "treadmill repairs" in your area/state and ask for quotes.
Best of luck.

Ita

Someone quoted me in excess of $800 which I only need to uy the part and my husband can install for me.

Kirsty

Kirstyasked

When I start it it speeds up suddenly then stops and flashes e-02 under the distance sign what does this mean? And how can I fix it?

figgy

Contact the company you bought your machine from and explain the problem. With luck, they'll have you (and your machine) up and running again soon.
Failing that, contact York. However, from my own experience, it will take quite some time (and possibly $$) dealing with the manufacturer.
The only other thing I can think of is to enquire at a gym/fitness centre. They might be able to put you in touch with a (hopefully) reputable treadmill repair guy. Good luck :)

Get an answer from our members and York Fitness representatives