1.6

1D24 posts

Denture Care Clinic
Denture Care ClinicSydney, NSW3 posts

Good service

Good service in comparing prices for different providers in electricity
Scammed consumer
Scammed consumerSydney, NSW

Andrew roy
Andrew roy

Compare your bills - energy australia

Got a call from Compare your bills who wanted me to give them a review. They signed me up for an Energy Australia account at a house I don’t even know. Couldn’t believe how easily they switched the power to a house I don’t live in. Onboarding quality assurance seems non existent. Thought it was a scam, but might be legit although onboarding process very lax.
Honest consumer
Honest consumer
Kunal
Kunal2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Cheater

I don’t give them even one star to ( you compare )
They paid utility bills through them they offer 20% of once I paid them. my utilities company send me bill again by saying ur bill dishonoured ( it take 30 days ) so I need to pay again and this cheater compnay didn’t receive phone or answer in email
I lost more than $3000
I wish I can do police complain on them

Cheater company
I wish I had read reviews of them before
( Maya and Samir are sales man who always deal with me and talk Hindi language as well to attract Indian clients)

Kuldip
Kuldip

%100 fraud you compare company

Very bad and fraud you compare company fraud with me $4000 through the bills. Didn’t like there service they are not said truth to people it’s just make money and fraud with people
Naveen Kumar
Naveen KumarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Mukul
Mukul
  Fair Incentive

100% false promises

Firstly they give you 100% guarantee that they will give you a good discount and after few months they reversed their payment from your provider, then you have to chase you compare all the way until they will responce you back, please don't trust them at all. You compare is one of the irresponsible company, the offices are in overseas and the employees do not know what they doing on job, i guess it's all fake, please it's a humble request to all residents who live in Australia do not trust them at all.

Regards

Kate D
Kate DSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

annoyedashell
annoyedashellSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Keeps constantly calling

They call me up to three times a day. Now have them blocked but it goes to voicemail with no message left. Very frustrating. I would not use their services due to the harassment you get for enquiring.

Dawnb
Dawnb3 posts

Mia
Mia

Unsolicited phone calls even when blocked

They started calling my phone, when I answered I had static. When they went to voicemail there was background noise. I received 4 calls in the space of 15 minutes. I’ve blocked the number but somehow they still get through to my voicemail leaving static. I have no idea what they want and they don’t seem to get the message I’m not interested!

Timaru
TimaruSydney, NSW8 posts

Customer Service awful

Initially youcompare.com.au were friendly and wonderful in organising a cheaper electricity alternative. Now, two months later I am still getting a bill from my initial electricity provider and I rang youcompare to ask for information as to whether everything has gone through.

The young lady on the telephone (just now) was rude and had no interest in answering my question. She just dismissed me - in a very unfriendly way. Not the Australian way!

Quoc Binh
Quoc BinhTamworth, NSW

Bad service

Youcompare suggested me to switch to powerdirect. After more than 2 months, nothing happened, no progress. I called them and got answer that my application had been cancelled without a reason.