Coles Baby Wipes

Coles Baby Wipes

Googler816

Googler816Melbourne

Into the bin!

There's a few things wrong with these Chinese wipes. Unlike others I found them to be way too wet; so much so, that the sealing tag couldn't stick down. Also, when you try to pull one out, the next one comes more than halfway out. If you try to hold down the one you don't want, the one you're pulling tears in half. I bought two x 80 packs and, now that I know about the carcinogens in them I'll be throwing them out and going back to Huggies. I wish I'd kept the receipt.

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles.

Terrible quality - bring back little explorer wipes

Ive used the thick ones and normal unfragranced and am very disappointed with the quality.

They are not moist enough and they do not separate well or easily when pulling out of packet.

Purchased in July 2019.

Nathan G.

Nathan G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dissatisfied Dad

So hard to mop up a messy bumb! I pretty much just move poo from point A to point B on baby's bumb with these wipes. Bring back the old coles wipes!

Purchased in July 2019 for $2.00.

Baby Wipes

Find out how Coles Baby Wipes compares to other Baby Wipes

Lyn

LynMelbourne

Never buy without reading ingredients list

when i buy something labelled "natural" i do not expect to see a plethora of carcinogenic substances soaked into the wipes ..i will never buy again Gaia brand...phenoxyethanol is either skin irritant or carcinogenic or both...so are the following : alkyl dimethy lbenzylammonium chloride didecyl dimonium chloride...and the list goes on...very disappointing seeing how we are poisoned on all fronts!!!

Marnarz

MarnarzChirnside park

No Good!

I use them as make up wipes and used this brand for the first time, unscented Coles wipes, broke out in a horrible rash (red, bumpy & itchy) was horrible. If it's not safe on my face, doubt it would be on a baby's bum! I have written in to Coles to let them know but they don't seem to care and think I am lying! Sent in photos and everything..

No longer having plastic top lid!!!

Bought a box today, just to find out that no more top lid and so much more difficult to use. So disappointed by this unannounced change. After many years of using Coles baby wipe with my 2 babies, this is going to be my last box I buy until they bring back the top lids.

Tish D

Tish DSydney

No good without the lid!

I buy these by the box full - no more. Why have we gone back years with the sticky peel tab?? Useless! There are other brands I'll buy instead - and I'll return the 2 boxes I just bought.

By the way - how about telling us about the change before we lug them all the way home!

brook

brookwagga

Absolutely crap

I used to buy these, bit i am thinking about changing, because you won't learn to stop changing it, the fragrance free wipes now have a sent and gives my child rashes because sent is a sting. The packet its now crap, with out the lid bit, now it is just a sticky peel dirt and fluff and dust gets on the sticky bit and it doesnt stick for long, also having the sticky bit riped the whole packet of wipes for just trying to get out 1 wipe i feel you are downgrading your product. If you want buyers, stop downgrading your stuff and expecting people to pay the same price.

KDub

KDubVic, 3146

These are terrible

We tried these after being avid Huggies users - they are just so much cheaper than Huggies - but there's a reason! They dry out quickly and are really flimsy, I've put a finger through them a few times (not good!) and it takes so many more wipes to get the job done- meaning there's no point in them being cheaper!!
Cheap
Everything else - poor quality - you get what you pay for

lennicat
lennicat

Try Coles Thick Baby Wipes - they are great (really thick, like Huggies wipes)

rokdaisy
rokdaisy

Yes, KDub, try the ones I use and commented on. Coles THICK Fragrance-Free Baby Wipes in the green and white soft pack for only $3. Excellent product!

Baby Wipes

Find out how Coles Baby Wipes compares to other Baby Wipes

jj_bb

jj_bb

Terrible

The first time I bought these wipes they were good and didnt give my bub a rash which was fantastic because they all gave her a rash, I though wow I finally found something. But the next time i bought these they were different, they were even wetter at the bottom of the pack, they gave my daughter a rash almost straight away! They smelt stronger. A quality Product should be the exact quality every time!!! These are poorly made and in need of better q.a. checks!!!
Don't waste your money
eays to find, cheap
inconsistant quality, too wet at the bottom as well, gave my bub a rash

JsCa30

JsCa30

Terrible

These are good for pee, and cleaning up baby, but I wouldn't bother using them for number two's. They don't grip or wipe well enough, you have to use a heap of them to get baby's bum clean! The pack they come in is good, and very handy. They have a nice scent. I personally wouldn't buy these again, unless I was in desperate need.
Cheap, good packaging
Don't work well for number two's

Mumma2babe

Mumma2babe

Terrible

This product may seem cheaper than the others but on second thoughts, you end up buying three packets by the time you have gone through one packet of the more expensive wipes. Don't waste your time or money!

Not moist so you end up using the whole packet in no time!

Terrible

Wouldn't buy these any or any of the new range of You'll love coles baby wipes... the old ones coles alcohol free thick baby wipes are still the best if you can find any to buy otherwise I would buy Johnson and johnson.
The size and ingredients are great.
These are not very moist at all most of them feel really dry